The make-up will

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seeing that is all open and used, no shelter would want it. So I better take it with me just in case I need it.

Let's see...my daughter and my mom first. Then probably a Women's shelter. Jeez...what a morbid thread! LOL... I never gave it a thought until you asked.

My best friend who loves makeup but can't afford much (shes a student). Also my mum (for neutrals and other colors she'd like), and my sister can have all the bright shades and the Urban Decay palette. I have no unopened makeup..

I have tons of little girl cousins so I think they can all fight for my stuff.

Probably give it to all my girlfriends haha the only thing I've considered having buried with me are my guitars. And thats only f I don't have any kids to pass them down
rotfl.gif

Any unopened items would be donated to a women's shelter. The rest I would give to MUTers.

None of my MU is unopened, so I'll pass them on to my sister and the lovely MUT members.

this IS a pretty morbid thread i agree, but after seeing everybodies HUGE makeup collections its to that point where your like "who the heck will benefit of all this if i died tomorrow?" and actually womens shelters DO ask for makeup because alot of women just leave with the clothes off there back and i think makeup would give them a boost of confidence while say, looking for a job.

LOL if i am dying the least of my worries will be my makeup lol

But i will play along lol

I would give my traincase with all my goodies to my mom and my aunt who are also makeup junkies like me.

I'd let my family fight for it. Of course none of them are into makeup, so it would probably sit there.

I can see all of you buried with little tubes of lipstick and mascara, and eyeshadow palletes placed strategically around you in the casket :)

my nieces. they can toss the foundations, but the shadows they can just fight over! lmao~

Back