The maxiglide!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will actually try it…. If this flat iron works without me having to blow dry my hair first and if this flat iron doesn’t create split ends then it must be magic. I have been waiting now over a month for me to by this MAXIGLIDE and they are always out of stock… I’m feeling kind of discouraged at this time. I don’t care about the price. Please don’t misunderstand I want to still get the most for my DOLLAR and they have a special offer for $130.00 bucks that includes everything. MAXIglide Package 4 -Beyond Straight, The End, Case, DVD, MAXesse Moisturizing Shampoo, MAXesse Tri-protein Conditioner, MINIglide, Brush, 2 rollers. This is a really good price. I keep emailing them and nothing. They just tell me try back in two weeks or so… I hate it. :sadyes:

http://www.maxiusbeauty.com/

I just ordered mine from HSN. I have been using a vidal sassoon one for six months and I thought I was getting great results.. until I noticed all the breakage and split ends. So, I ordered the maxiglide and I'm heading off to the salon for a trim.

I have been watching about it on HSN this week and it definately sounds interesting!!!

Thanks so much for this post!!! My flat iron is dying and I 've been trying to decide which kind to get. I have uneven natural curly/ wavey hair. Now I know!! I'm getting a Maxiglide!!

ShelbyLynn Why did it destroy your hair??? How did U use it? Was it toooo hot for your hair type? Does it have adjustable heat settings? Please tell me all the details before I go out and buy one!! THANKS!

I LUV LUV LUV the maxiglide. I've had one for over two years.

Would buy again in a heartbeat. I didn't try the products that

you can purchase from them, but would like.

Ehh...I definitely don't need any help in the straightening department. I WISH I had the need for at least mild straightening...my hair is sooooooo stick straight - it doesn't even remotely scrunch.

I been using Maxiglide for about 2 yrs (more or less). Loooooooove it. Worth the investment. Can't live with it. My hair still healthy, I use it 2 times per week, maybe that's why, and I use it in the lower settings.

Now.... I need to mention that I live in Colorado, dry weather, sohair stays beautiful, we have some humid days but not enough to spoil the hairdo. When I travel to humid places that's where my Maxiglide is useless, no matter how many products I put in...just does not work.

Except for those humid places, this is the best Iron on the market for ME, love the vapor thingy, and the fact that I can do even more than one hairdo, beside the flat look; I can do curls too. And...... can't remember the last time I used the hairdryer, so my hair only suffers once.

I think this is my first Mut. Pardon my english.

my coworker came into work with really straight hair and she used this. her hair's soo curly, too, and it looks so nice!

Back