The Monday Club

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is great. I am a day early because I already know what mine will be. Costal scents revealed palette which I've had over a year but is very unloved so far.

I pick my em michelle phan life palette. Not a huge fan of it, but maybe because I don't use it?

Pretty much everything else is project pan-

-snail cc cream from memebox, mac bb powders, mally eyebrow pencil and shader, givenchy mascara, UD primer in sin, and mac viva glam lipglass.

Last edited by a moderator:
For this week I will use:

• Korres pomegranate face primer and UDPP eye primer
  • Indie eyeshadow samples from Shiro and Eccentric Cosmetics, Sleek V2 palette
  • Various UD/Stila eyeliners, no specific ones this week
  • Lancome L'Extreme mascara
  • Be a Bombshell blush from Ipsy (I hit pan last week!!!!)
  • Yes to Grapefruit CC cream (Should be done this week)
  • Not sure yet on perfume! I have some samples from Haus of Gloi I'd like to use.
Switching things up this week

• Korres pomegranate primer (may be my HG)
  • Indie and Sleek V2 eyeshadows
  • UD/Stila eyeliners
  • L'oreal Voluminous Butterfly (I had to throw out the Lancome L'extreme...hated it so much)
  • Be a Bombshell blush
  • Tarte foundation
  • Spider Silk by Haus of Gloi perfume oil
  • Nail polish is by Native War Paints in Changing Seasons and Crisp Red Apples

It's been awhile! I'm terrible at keeping up with challenges. I have really slowed my roll with purchasing and now I just need to keep that momentum going and focus on using things up.

MAC Cremesheen Glass - Deelight

- Almost finished! Another couple of weeks and then I can work on another gloss.

Chanel Rouge Coco Shine - Boy

- Almost finished! I think I only have a couple weeks left on this too. Looking forward to moving on to other lipsticks.

MAC MSFN - Light

- I have a backup to get to, this is almost done. Maybe 3-4 weeks left.

MAC ED Bronzer - Aphrodite's Shell

- Pretty full. I have a backup so I don't want to hoard this. Plus it's my only bronzer. I just keep not using it for whatever reason. I need to get into a routine of applying it.

Hourglass Blush - Mood Exposure

- Pretty full. Trying to eventually use this up because I just bought the palette with a mini of this inside.

MAC Brow Pencil - Lingering

- I have an Anastasia pencil that matches my brow color much better so I just want to use this up.. it's taking forever though.

My picks for the week:

Primer: Avon Magix Face Perfector (face), From the Lab (eyes)

Foundation: Samples

Concealer: Miracle Skin Transformation

Powder: MUFE HD

Highlighter: Hourglass Ambient Lighting

Blush: Laura Gellar Beauty Blush n Brighten Berry

Eye Shadow: Glamour Doll Eyes

Eye Liner: UD Tornado, Binge, & Twice Baked

Lip Color: Aveda Blushed Honey, Juice Beauty Pink Gloss, Makeup Forever Sephora BDay lipstick

Nail Polish: OPI Liquid Sand Get Your Number, Julep Sarah, Bondi Fools, & DL Fantastic Voyage

Perfume: Clean Skin & Pacifica Tuscan Blood Orange

Same as always: Josie Maran Black Oil Mascara - (Until 11/1), Cynthia Rowley Silver Eyeliner, Ofra BrowPencil, Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel, Chella Highlighter pencil in Ivory Lace, and Benefit Eye Bright pencil.

Last week went well, I used up a lotion, lip stain, and conditioner and I tossed a handful of products that were not working for me or were old and questionable. 

This week I'm focusing on using up some of the foils I have accumulated. I have about a dozen face and hair product foils set aside to use this week. Looking forward to trying out some new products and discover if they work for me.  I'm also adding a sample perfume to use this week and trying out a lippie to decide if I want to keep it or not. The last time I used it (about two months ago) I didn't like the color on me and the formula wasn't to my liking. Of course, I paid a lot of $ for this but if it isn't to my liking, time to let it go. 

I've been using the same things everyday but rotating in an eyeshadow palette to add to the UD Naked2. I'm adding in BareMinerals The Star Treatment palette because it has nice metallic colors that can accent the Naked2 look.

I've gotten to the point where I am obsessed with using the same things everyday so that I can finish things up. I hate skipping a day cause it will make me that much farther from hitting pan. Crazy. So adding in an accent color helps me stay on track but have a little variety.

Besides my eyeshadow, EVERYTHING stays the same. I am determined to finish these things by the end of the year! Then I will start the cycle again. I probably have enough products to do full-faces for another 5 years.

Monday, October 13th- Friday, October 17th:

Skincare:

Acne.org cleanser

LUSH Mask of Magnaminty

Paula's Choice (PC) Toner

PC Exfoliant

Dr. Dennis Gross ferulic + retinol solution (Want to finish this up this week)

Dr. Dennis Gross radiance booster (Want to finish this up this month)

PC Vitamin C serum (Need to finish this up by the end of the year)

Acne.org treatment (Want to finish this up this week and start on a new one)

Acne.org moisturizer (Want to finish this up this month and start on a new one)

Acure eye cream (Want to finish this up this month)

PC SPF (Want to finish this up this month)

Bath and Body:

LUSH sample of body wash (Want to finish this up this week)

LUSH sexy peel soap

Suave Rosemary and Mint shampoo (Want to finish this up this month)

Shea Moisture conditioner (Want to finish this up this month)

Neutrogena body oil (Want to finish this up this month)

PC AHA 10% body lotion

Dry brush every other night!

Handcare:

Burts Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream (Use at least 5 times a day)

Burts Bees Honey & Grapeseed Hand Cream (Use every time after washing hands)

PC anti-aging hand cream (Use before driving)

Makeup:

SPECIAL FOUNDATION TEST WEEK!!!

Monday- BareMinerals BareSkin in Bare Linen 03

Tuesday- OCC Tinted Moisturizer in R0

Wednesday- BareMinerals BareSkin in Bare Linen 03

Thursday- Juice Beauty perfecting foundation in light

Friday- Clinique BB Cream in Shade 01

Saturday- Jane Iredale pressed powder foundation in Bisque

Sunday- Aloette Ultra Finish SPF 15 in light

Aloette conceal away duo (Want to finish this up this week)

NYX cake brow powder in blonde

Hard Candy 1000 lashes primer (on brows)

Red Apple Lipstick The Lash Project mascara (Want to finish this up by the end of the year, unless it dries out)

Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush in plum wine (Want to finish this up this month)

Maybelline babylips in grapevine (Want to finish this up this month)

NYX slide on eyeliner in brown perfection
I finished up what is crossed out above, however, I forgot to do the foundation challenge! I'll try that next week, I think.

Used up eight foils last week, tossed a lippie, and used up a perfume sample, travel size body wash, and lip scrub. 

I have a blush I've been using on and off for a couple of years and it now has a dime size of pan showing. It's not a big container so I think I'll continue to use it until it is gone. I like the color well enough but I don't love it so I won't be re-buying plus I have 5 other blushes. Goals this week are to use up a face mask that is nearly gone and test out a cream shadow I didn't like much the first time I tried it. I'm going to challenge myself to use two foils a week too and see if I can make a dent in my foil sample stash. I need to switch up my palette too, I'm going to pull out my balm jovi for the next couple of weeks. 

Hi guys! 
Been so much with work lately, so I've not been around to much. These are my picks for this week :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

- A'pieu Natural Lash Mascara 
Almost done.Not a great mascara but I'm determined to finish it!

- Loreal True Match Foundation
- Skinfood Buckwheat Loose Powder
Getting there. Not much left now!
- NARS orgasm+laguna duo
Laguna is almost done. Maybe one more month maximum. Love this bronzer though.
- Benefit Hello Flawless Powder Foundation
On my lazy days I use only this and nothing else. Gives such a flawless finish. I love it!
- Billion Dollar Brows Univeral Brow Pencil
- Sumita Brow Set

3 weeks left maximum!
- Hope Girl Liquid Eyeliner
- La girl glazed lip paint in whimsical, whisper and elude

- Yeon style lipbalm
- NYX HD concealer

I'm still truckin' along with my project pan items daily. This week I am using Pistol from my Naked2 palette (I hardly use this color) with Snakebite and a blending color from Inglot. I'm also trying out the UD Illuminating BB primer under the Supergoop CC cream sample. My daily SPF Devita Solar will run out by the end of the year and I'm looking for something to replace it. Testing out the Supergoop CC cream for that.

Every time I switch out a product I notice that my look is the same. No one besides me (maybe my daughter too because she's my mini-me) notices the difference. And that's why I need to downsize my stash. I had different things for variety but really, I can't even tell the difference.

Picks for this week:

Primer: From the Lab (face), UDPP (eyes)

Foundation: Samples

Concealer: Cover Girl + Olay

Powder: IT Cosmetics Bye, Bye Pores

Highlighter: NARS Illuminator in Orgasm

Blush: Benefit Bella Bamba

Eye Shadow: Urban Decay duo sin/mushroom, Loreal Infallible All Night blue, Nyx Sky Pink Pearl, GDE samples

Eye Liner: UD Roach, Perversion, & LSD

Lip Color: OCC Lip Tar in Strumpet & Trollop, Stila Color Balm in Raisin

Nail Polish: Julep Caroline, Shenae, Joelle & Tracy

Perfume: Clean Warm Cotton & Atelier Bois Blonds

Same as always: Josie Maran Black Oil Mascara - (Until 11/1), Cynthia Rowley Silver Eyeliner, Ofra BrowPencil, Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel, Chella Highlighter pencil in Ivory Lace, and Benefit Eye Bright pencil.

Last edited by a moderator:
Getting ready for next week:

Primer: Cover FX (face), Benefit Stay, Don't Stray (eyes)

Foundation: Miracle Skin Transformer

Concealer: Miracle Skin Transformer

Powder: Sue Devitt C-Weed Pressed Powder

Highlighter: the Balm Mary Lou Manizer

Blush: Josie Maran Color Stick Rosy

Eye Shadow: Stila Barfoot Contessa, Laura Gellar Silver Sands, LMDB Kaleidoscope Chauvet Pont D'Arc

Eye Liner: Clinique Quickliner Intense Gray & Intense Chocolate, UD Ultraviolet

Lip Color: OCC Lip Tar in Pris, Mirenesse Lip Bomb in #22, LMDB Red, Clinique Black Honey

Nail Polish: OPI Butte-I-Full Mauve, Bondi Lady Liberty, Color Club Top Shelf, Deborah Lippmann Cosmic Love

Perfume: Tokyomilk/Dark Wisdom No 26, English Laundry Signature

Same as always: Josie Maran Black Oil Mascara - (Until 11/1 - yay...the last week. I hope it lasts that long; starting to dry out), Cynthia Rowley Silver Eyeliner, Ofra Brow Pencil, Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel, Chella Highlighter pencil in Ivory Lace, and Benefit Eye Bright pencil.

This week, I'll be focusing on using:

- MAC Paintpot in Painterly

- Too Faced Eye Love palette

- Bare MInerals Around the Clock eyeliner in Midnight

- Pixi tinted balm in Unique Pink

Continuing to use my blush that is nearly gone, my thebalm palette, and adding to my daily list a couple of liquid lipsticks that I think combined will make a color I like. Separately, one is too light and the other too dark. 

Used up last week a full size serum so I'm using some of my serum foils right now. I have three deluxe samples in my stash so I don't foresee needing to buy any serum until well into next year. Used up a hand cream (desk at work) but I have three minis and a full size in my stash so lots of options. Also want to remember to use my hair mask, there is just a bit left in the bottom so I think I can use it up this week and get out my one back up. Used up five foils last week :) 

I'm glad I started posting to the Monday club again. It is keeping me mindful of what I have and ultimately helping me reduce my stash a little. Trying and re-trying products is helping me decide which ones need to go and which ones are worth keeping. 

This upcomming week I will use: 

- A'Pieu Mascara
- Hope Girl Mascara
- Hope Girl Eyeliner
- NARS duo orgasm/laguna
- Skinfood Buckwheat powder
- Lioele Beyond the solution bb cream
- Hourglass ambient lighting palette
- Nyx hd concealer
- Maybelline color tattoo barely branded
- Too faced shadow insurance
- Wnw megamix bronzer
- Cherimoya lip crayon
- Witch's pouch popo lipstick in orchid plum
- Girlactic gloss in pretty

This week I'm swapping in a lip stain sample from thebalm (nearly empty so should finish it up this week or next), and a little five pan eyeshadow palette. The cream shadow I tried out last week worked really well so it's staying in the rotation for another week.

Gave away a lippie that wasn't giving me any joy. Used up the blush I've been working on so I brought out a new Hervana blush, love it. I prefer the not so pigmented blushes, they are forgiving and I like my blush subtle. Also used up a travel size body lotion, sample perfume, hair mask, and four foils. Use it up goals this week are a face mask, sample perfume, two foils, and a mini lippie. 

Whoo, I need to join up this week (and every week) because I have some things I really need to get through!

Primer: Napoleon Perdis Autopilot OR L'Oreal Magic Lumi

Foundaion: Korres Quercetin and Oak Liquid Foundation

Concealer: NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer (this is almost gone, I need to get a new one!)

Powder: NARS All Day Luminous Powder Foundation

Bronze: Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil

Highlight: None in particular

Blush: None in particular

Eyes: Too Faced Chocolate Bar OR Indie loose shadows

Mascara: L'Oreal Miss Manga/Armani Eyes To Kill Excess

Trying to use up the Korres foundation, NARS concealer, both primers, the mascaras and the Milk Choco bronzer. Everything else is just rotation so it gets used!

I haven't done the Monday Club in so long! I'm gonna join in this week.

-Avon Magix face primer

-Avon Smooth Minerals foundation

-Rimmel Stay Matte powder

-Lancôme blush in Rose Fresque

-Benefit Highbeam highlighter

-Maybelline Touch of Spice Matte lipstick

-Covergirl lipgloss in Berrylicious

-Avon eyeshadow primer

-NYX eyeshadow Leather & Lace

-Naked 3 palette

-Lorac Unzipped palette

-Avon Glimmersticks eyeliner Blackest Black

-Avon Big & Daring mascara

I'm rotating in the Bare Minerals Ready quad The Happy Place. Love the formula but not sure about the colors. The rose gold color makes me look like I have pink eye. I'll test it out this week. Also adding in the Bare Minerals mini lipgloss in Plumtini. I like this a lot and only have a quarter left. Everything else stays the same. Making good progress on using up the daily stuff!

Latest posts

Back