The new America's Next Top Model (Cycle 7)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by geebers /img/forum/go_quote.gif The thing I dont understand is that in modeling no one gives a sh!t about your personality. So what if you are not interested or bored or can't do those dumb challenges ?If you can walk the walk and take pictures. All good. Elite wants fresh models they can train. These chicks are dumb. If you have the goods go to a damn agency and save yourselves the humiliation of Tara bragging about how she can be sexy at age 15 and a virgin, how she can model fur in summer and bathing suits in winter without shivering.

Im done with this show.

Originally Posted by CellyCell /img/forum/go_quote.gif I could be a lone soldier here - but I really do like Melrose. She's mainy. Gotta represent Bay Area peeps.& Caridee is cool too. Very awesome personality.

Tara and the panel are getting too retarded for me lately. She's too overtop now. And everytime she mentions, "the real world" I cringe. I don't know - I wish Heidi Klum hosted this show instead. Haha.

And Ms. Jay with Tara need a new wardrobe/hair artist because... uck, weird.

Anyways, people I've always wanted to win come in 2nd place. So who knows. Janice needs to come back on - Twiggy is a bore.

LOL you guys! It's "T-Y-R-A". Anyhow, yeah Geebers, you are totally correct about the agency thing. The show is kind of ridiculous... though it sometimes makes for good tv. They just don't seem to have an eye for picking out high fashion models... all the girls seem kind of ..."department store catalouge-y" except for Anchal and the twins. They're look was striking/harsh enough for high fashion.
Celly, Tyra's hair is a H.A.M. (hot ass mess!) And to think she walks out there thinking she looks sexy! Tyra, I know you can do better than that! Fire your hair stylist!

Originally Posted by Aquilah /img/forum/go_quote.gif Okay ya'll, I've been out of the loop on this show... Who's left? Melrose, Caridee.. and the black girl with the long hair I don't remember her name... last episode the ugly 2nd twin got the boot so these are the 3 left.

Originally Posted by missnadia /img/forum/go_quote.gif Melrose, Caridee.. and the black girl with the long hair I don't remember her name... last episode the ugly 2nd twin got the boot so these are the 3 left. Eugena lol

YAYYYYYYYYYY for Caridee!!!!!!
yess.gif

whooO!!! caridee..!! she did pretty bad on the runway part though..very stiff & over dramatic

Originally Posted by missnadia /img/forum/go_quote.gif YAYYYYYYYYYY for Caridee!!!!!!
yess.gif
YAY! I am so happy for her.

Haha!!! I thought Melrose reaction was totally hilarious at the end. It was difficult for me to feel any sort of sympathy for her... only slight amusement at her lack of grace when she found out she was only second to Caridee.

I'm soooooooooo glad Caridee won! I couldn't stand Melrose and I would have rather Eugena and Caridee gone at it in the end. But of course the show wanted drama and left Melrose's fake behind in the top two.
tongue.gif

I am not happy at all about the outcome. Caridee is such a GOON! Melrose should have won. She was a powerhouse throughout the show. I think it is B.S. She was also perfection on the runway.

I just happened to catch last night's episode! Thank goodness too since I didn't know it was already the finale! I'm extremely happy that CariDee won! Yay!

I am also glad Caridee won. Melrose is pretty but she seemed too much like a drama queen when she didn't get her way.

From the begining my mom and I were like "Melrose is this years Jade". All through it it was like " I hate her but she is going to win" HAHA. I am sooo happy it was CariDee...Melrose would cry in stressfull situations and that is NOT a good thing. CariDee can deliver and so can Melrose - but CariDee was the best for the "job" lol

I wanted Caridee to win, just because I liked her personality better, but her fashion show walk was horrendous! And Melrose was fabulous, but her little freak-out over the hole in the dress was funny - Caridee didn't do it on purpose and you know Mel was trying to get her in trouble for it, lol.

Back