The new America's Next Top Model (Cycle 7)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't believe they kicked out AJ; so she had a bad week. She was doing really well in the beginning! I loved her previous photo shoot - the circus!

AJ was my favorite and she is gone. True she was being REALLY annoying this week but still - Jaeda was on the bottom three times already -she needs to GO. I really cannot stand Anchal at all. She MUST look prettier in real life cuz it ain't coming through on the television. That girl bothers me not because of her looks though but how DUMB she is. She reminds me of Gina last season. Why must the few times they get in some Asians are they such dimbulbs?!

I really thought Jaeda would have been the one going home, after all, she was in the bottom two three times. A.J has taken some great pictures and after one bad week, she goes? I love Melrose though, I'm rooting for her

I can't stand Melrose. I don't really love anyone., but I think CariDee will win. Oh yeah, I'm really sick of hearing Jaeda whine about her hair.

Originally Posted by FearlessBunny /img/forum/go_quote.gif I can't stand Melrose. I don't really love anyone., but I think CariDee will win. Oh yeah, I'm really sick of hearing Jaeda whine about her hair. That is how I feel too.. no favs yet... there all kinda annoying this season.
kopfkratz.gif

Anchal's face is like...weird shaped. Like, her features are nice, but her head is just weird. I don't know how to explain.

I loooove Melrose though...I like her even better with blonde hair. I love Jaeda's new hair too- I can't believe she thinks she looks ugly with it! She looks a million times better!

I love this show. I was routing for AJ
frown.gif
Now I think I like CariDee. I'm sooo tired of Jaeda whining about her hair.

I miss AJ. She would have done amazingly with the scary shoot that Tyra shot. By now, I love CariDee! She's so much fun.

I'm rootin' for CariDee, she's an awesome girl. It bugs me that the judges sent Brooke and AJ home before Eugena and Jaeda! They're ALWAYS complaining about Eugena not giving them a "face" (whatever the hell that means), every single damn week and she never produces. AJ has one bad week after consistently offering up great photos, and that can't be tolerated? Whatever.

I had a dream that both the twins got sent home. It's kinda weird that I'm dreaming about ANTM in the first place. Caridee is starting to grow on me.

Originally Posted by geebers /img/forum/go_quote.gif SO glad anchal is gone. She was really annoying me... Ditto! I'm totally rooting for CariDee!

I was kinda sad to see anchal go but she had it coming. It got to a point where I was convinced that she was fishing for compliments. I think this season is a mess. they have sent the good contestants home and left the bad ones on. BOOO!!!!!!. Anyways, I am rooting for Caridee and the twins and I HATE HATE HATE melrose. Ick..did you see how she won all those clothes? selfish *****.

Back