The new America's Next Top Model (Cycle 7)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i like anchal (props to her for hanging up monique's phone convo!) and a couple of the girls whose name escapes me at the moment.

but i don't like monique at all! i know girls like that and i hate them too. ok, hate is a such a strong word. i'll just say that i avoid girls like that.

Originally Posted by pinkbundles /img/forum/go_quote.gif i like anchal (props to her for hanging up monique's phone convo!) and a couple of the girls whose name escapes me at the moment.
but i don't like monique at all! i know girls like that and i hate them too. ok, hate is a such a strong word. i'll just say that i avoid girls like that.

I am with you on all of that! Defiantely a type I would never be friends with... and I hate that her mother is using being a child of God.. and for them not to mess with her... well, me being a Christian, knows that attitude and treatment is not Christ like at all... ooooh she needs to go!

I think Anchal is OK but support her as a fellow Indian. AJ is my favorite. She is gorgeous. I missed it last night.
frown.gif

I love Monique, just because she adds so much drama to the show. She's so EVIL. Why would you randomly put your hands under your towel then shove them infront of someone else's face? Psycho. I loved everybody's expressions when Tyra called her name. Anchal is cool for not taking her crap, haha.

Ugh, I can't stand Monique. I'm so glad she missed the elevator! I don't have a favorite yet.

I'm sure that noone really LIKES Monique but she is entertaining to watch! If she leaves it will not be as interesting. Personally, I like Caridee!
sheep.gif

your are right on that Renee, kinda like Jade last season.. which one again is Caridee? Still dont have them down yet.

lol I saw that. I loved Melrose's picture from last nights show, so beautiful. I felt so bad for Eugena though =/

i knew monique couldn't keep that crap up for long! i think melrose was right, that negative energy consumed her and made her physically ill. i so happy melrose didn't let monique get into her head! good for her!

so happy my girl jaeda did well!

I really like jaeda..and caridee is pretty shes my moms fav. she def does look like Karolina Kurkova..i love Brooke shes so cute and nice and i love her w/ dark hair but idk if shes modelish enough i gotta see more pics..

of course ..hated monique and am glad shes gone..and what i found interesting is when she left shes like " ya im upset cause now Melrose gets the satisfaction of me leaving" ya i mean u shouldnt care that ur gettin kicked off the show, not fulfilling your "dream" and not getting the contract...the important thing is that ur upset Melrose is happy....idiot..

and i dont really like Anchal's look but i love her for doing that to Monique and i knoooo did u hear her mom " u tell them your the princess of the throne.." whatttttttt!!! get the hell outta here lady .....dont like Melrose buttt it was great wut she did to Monique w/ the door and it was funny how Moniques about to " beat her ass" but it seemed to me like she was doing a whole lotta nothing when the door was being closed on her and she was being shoved out of the room

<33= ANTM

My favorite thing about Monique is that she is beyond immature and she doesn't even realize how ridiculous she is. She seems to think of herself as fierce and empowered. I've never seen anyone behave like that, wiping their dirty panties on someone's bed out of spite. She looked seriously CRAZY there, thinking about what else she can do to Melrose. She really needed to go after last night's episode - she lost track of what she was there for, and started doing everything only to show up Melrose rather than impress the judges with any talent. She showed what she was made of when she left and said the whole thing was a waste of time.

I'm curious to see what happens next week with Anchal - the previews showed Melrose saying something about her. Hmm...

Who got booted this week? We don't have cable until tomorrow AM, and it's not a local channel to pick up with out it
frown.gif

Back