The new America's Next Top Model (Cycle 7)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
man I was so bummed and miss last week!! and to know she got the boot!
frown.gif

i like the rocker girl, i forgot her name but she's always smiling and shes always happy and i LOVE her rasppy rocker chic voice!!!

Melrose had started talking to Anchal and tells her how she used to be one of the strongest competitors or something like that but lately she hasn't been doing well in the competition which of course makes her cry. The theme for this week was a circus freak show kinda thing so all the girls are turned into different circus freaks. In the end though, Megg was sent home =[

i like aj...she has a different look and i like the girl from india too but she left
frown.gif
i absolutely hate rosemary.

Which one is Rosemary again? .. I dont like Melrose and her attitude... I really like Anchal and the girl with black short hair.

rosemary is melrose but she like combined it w/ her middle name or something cause shes an idiot

I love this show! Although it sucks cuz I have to wait to watch it until Sunday
frown.gif
Anyways, I really like the girl with the short black hair..um..she was a canibal or soemthing this week.
kopfkratz.gif

^^ i think that was AJ. i dont like melrose, she reminds me of a jade. TOO overly confident

Argggggggggh I cannot believe they kicked Aj out. That was so unfair. Out of Jade and her she was better in taking pictuers. Why are they kicking all the good people out meg, aj.

Originally Posted by CuTeLiCiOuS /img/forum/go_quote.gif Argggggggggh I cannot believe they kicked Aj out. That was so unfair. Out of Jade and her she was better in taking pictuers. Why are they kicking all the good people out meg, aj. I agree, Megan and AJ were my faves too... but I have to admit, AJs pic this time really kind of sucked, but I don't think it was enough to toss her out though! I disliked Jaeda more (however you spell it).

ya melrose is annoying..i do like jaeda tho..but its tru that she doesnt take good pics...i liked AJ..i didnt like Meg she was annoying and that hair they put on her looked awful and like it cost $5...my fav now is Caridee =)

Hey, I'm new!!! I like CeriDee too. I think in the end it will come down to CeriDee and (unfortantly) Melrose. The rest are starting to go down hill for me. I'm extremely shy too, of coarse I'd never attempt to be a Model, but they may need to step it up a bit if they want to make it.

Originally Posted by CuTeLiCiOuS /img/forum/go_quote.gif Argggggggggh I cannot believe they kicked Aj out. That was so unfair. Out of Jade and her she was better in taking pictuers. Why are they kicking all the good people out meg, aj. I agree! AJ did very good from the beginning, maybe her last picture was't great but that Jaeda girl was in the bottom two a few times already. What Tyra ( and the judges) see ih her? Bbuuuuuu!!!

Back