The NYX Nude on Nude Natural Look Kit vs. Urban Decay Naked

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Karen at MBB did a comparison of these palettes.

Click the pic for a full review and swatches.

I was just about to ask for this comparison and I honestly like the NYX colors more.

Thank you for the swatches.... now I'm not so sure if I'll be rushing to buy that UD expensive palette..

I wish I wasn't so wishy washy. I have been stalking the UD palette, yet I am still not 100% for sure I want it. Maybe its the hunt and not the product lol. Does anyone have the NYX palette? The dark shadows in the UD palette are glittery, which I don't like. I may not be missing anything if I get the NXY palette instead of the UD, since I am not sure how much I would use the dark colors that are missing from the NYX palette.

glad i saw this before i got the UD palette.. NYX one is just as nice.. very close match! Thanks for posting!

I swatched this at Ulta. It's tiny! Some of the colors were chalky. No glitter though, Leti.

Chalky? Urg. I don't want to deal with that either. Maybe I should just give it some time to think. Maybe something better will come along.

yanowhat? NYX is one of my favorite shadow brands to begin with (I've seriously probably got over 100 shadows from them...erg their huge sale hauls...). $11 (albeit smaller sizes) vs $44 is a huge deal for those on a budget.

Most people (or at least me) don't use all the colors in a full palette anyway so after using this up, you could buy the individual shadows for the colors you used up most, and still spend less money than one Naked Palette.

edit: i just went to the nyx site to look, and this is one of their new products, along with a few other colored smokey eye sets...i love the morocco one ... and it comes with a base and 4 lip colors...i don't need more shadows, i don't need more shadows...

Back