The Official Brit Fashion Thread...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, that is just plain sad
frown.gif

Well.... those are some really bad outfits, she could do with some good advise in that department.

Originally Posted by daer0n /img/forum/go_quote.gif i feel bad for her, really bad.. I did, but then I saw pics of her on Dlisted looking like she was having a blast only hours after giving the boys over to K-Fed a whole TWO DAYS earlier than she had to! I don't even know what to think about her anymore!

Originally Posted by Aquilah /img/forum/go_quote.gif I did, but then I saw pics of her on Dlisted looking like she was having a blast only hours after giving the boys over to K-Fed a whole TWO DAYS earlier than she had to! I don't even know what to think about her anymore! Looks like she got what she wanted

Her belly dont look that bad for have two kids ya know!!!

But I only see one half asses decent outfit that first picture Bene posted

she really needs someone to take her shoe shopping. She wears those boots far too often *shudder*

And a bra.

Ugh. I look at her and just say, "no mas" all the time.

And what the effin' hell is with this whole "wearing a shirt as a dress" trend she, and only she, is on about?

I like it, because its something I would wear. And at least shes covered gurls. I really love the jeans.

30bz8yo.jpg

dnewxe.jpg

33wxi88.jpg

Back