The Official Brit Fashion Thread...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ugh, that's still hella ugly. Why can't she fix her face? I so wanna dive into the pictures and put foundation and tweeze her brows and add blush.

Ugh, Brit-brit ya Michael Jackson dressing cow... uggh! Stop looking gross! Ugh.

I don't like it, but at least she's improving somewhat...better than her usual tacky clothes

I gotta say I love the shades though

Originally Posted by ivette /img/forum/go_quote.gif one of her better outfits i would say dito for that

the one dress that didn't need to be worn with jeans...she does..the others--just shows her crotch ! That is the longest of all the pics *confused*....
smile.gif

3641-01.jpg

**Newsflash** Brit covers Vajayjay with jeans...YAY!!! She still looks sloppy, but I am glad to not see her bum or crotch. I like the jeans for myself, but they are WAY to long for her....getting a little better Brit!

Originally Posted by BeneBaby /img/forum/go_quote.gif https://forum.makeuptalk.com/gal...es/3641-01.jpg
**Newsflash** Brit covers Vajayjay with jeans...YAY!!! She still looks sloppy, but I am glad to not see her bum or crotch. I like the jeans for myself, but they are WAY to long for her....getting a little better Brit!
she look nice in here

gotta short a lil bit that jeans

but she is learning

Originally Posted by dixiewolf /img/forum/go_quote.gif hmm what the hell is that

my grandma have prettier shirts in her closet

dude i'm gonna hit her up for some money and style her my DAMN self!!!! even my 4 year old dresses himself better!!!!

Back