The Official Paris Hilton Thread

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote:
and I used to like Paris but she talks like she's high lol!! LOL i agree 200% with you
biggrin.gif
that girl doesn't seem okay to me

never liked her, nor Nicole (despite the fact that she became so stylish and glamorous right now )they really bug the hell out of me and i can't stand both of them Xl

Originally Posted by indiefairy I heard that they are no longer friends bcuz nicole showed paris' 'tape' at a party! tht may be garbage tho... I heard this too... I think i saw it on E!, who knows. I think that is hilarious though.

They've been friends for life and they will make up. If they ever mattered to eachother, they'll make up.

Nicole is SO cute!

How did Nicole get "cleaned up"? heh seems like she's doing more coke than she once was to get that skinny...It's definitely not healthy however she did it. Oh, well! I liked season 1...but after that wasn't a big fan, got kind of old. though I did see an episode of the 2nd season where they were babysitting and made up the kid and lost her...that was pretty funny!

I think it was all publicity too...I must admit I watched the first season several times for lack of anything else to watch, literally, and agree that Nicole made the show it appeared that Paris was the sidekick, anyways I don't really plan on watching it but I do like to hear the gossip
icon_redface.gif

I heard that Nicole showed Paris's tape also but wasnt that after the fight?

Originally Posted by Liz nicole was the one who made the show. she was the only one that did stuff
i agree,Nicole is hilarious
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Leta112 I heard that Nicole showed Paris's tape also but wasnt that after the fight? I think so, this sounds like a revenge
icon_twisted.gif

Anyway, I really loved the first season
icon_cheesygrin.gif

You'd better sit down for this one.

In a shocking scandal that would not be news any other month but August — when frankly nothing else is going on — Paris Hilton has split with her teacup Chihuahua, Tinkerbell.

The miniature mutt has been callously replaced with a smaller version called Bambi.

"[Paris] only likes them when they're very small, and Tinkerbell got too big," a pal told New York magazine.

The former A-list animal companion has been sent to live with Hilton's mother, Kathy.

Tinkerbell made world headlines last summer when Hilton was photographed distributing lost-dog posters around West Hollywood, only to be reminded she had left the pup with her grandmother.

While comparable canines usually cost between $2,000 and $3,000, Tinkerbell's bloodline commands upwards of $10,000.

A rep for Tink's breeder, *Texas Teacups, explains: "Tinkerbell is at the larger end of the teacups. Usually, they won't go over 31/2 pounds, but if you fix them or feed them junk. ..."

Paris' fiancé, Paris Latsis, should take note.

that is insane... i thought animal lovers loved their pets period, not just because they're the right size... sounds might shallow to me... yet funny...
icon_biggrin.gif

obviously she didn't love that thing like she said. that's so pathetic, though! what's with her and disney names?

You are all forgetting one thing, we are talking about Paris Hilton. The person who treats everything as an accessory, that includes sunglasses, handbags, people (nicole/fiance) and pets (tinkerbell). And what do we do with accessories when we get bored of them, trade them in or toss them aside for new ones. I'm not really a dog person, but this is low even for her.

She's gonna be hearing from animal rights groups and such.. Now I REALLY can't stand her because of this!
eek.gif

She's unbelievable...I would never give up my dogs (I have a male tea cup chihuahua)--especially for such a stupid reason. I love them like they're my babies. This just adds to my reasons for despising her existence.grrr.

Back