The Official Paris Hilton Thread

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have three things to say in response to this:

1) I think we have all come to notice that Paris Hilton does not give a rats a$$ about anyone but herself.

2) I don't think it's that big of a deal if Mary Kate leaves college, I mean it's not like she really NEEDS that degree to get her far in life.

3) I love the Olsens, I really do, but maybe if she started dressing a little less like a homeless bag lady, she might have a little more success with the men.

Originally Posted by tashbash I have three things to say in response to this:
1) I think we have all come to notice that Paris Hilton does not give a rats a$$ about anyone but herself.

2) I don't think it's that big of a deal if Mary Kate leaves college, I mean it's not like she really NEEDS that degree to get her far in life.

3) I love the Olsens, I really do, but maybe if she started dressing a little less like a homeless bag lady, she might have a little more success with the men.

OMG i was LMAO at that and someone walked in to my office at the same time and was like "what are you lauging at"!! Post of the month award goes to tashbash!!!

Originally Posted by Laura OMG i was LMAO at that and someone walked in to my office at the same time and was like "what are you lauging at"!! Post of the month award goes to tashbash!!! Thank you, thank you! Just speakin my mind!

LOL @ tasha

i do feel bad for her. also, the way paris talks about her sex life with him is GROSS. i would be so hurt if i were MK
frown.gif

NEW BROOD

At Los Angeles boutique Kitson on Wednesday, Paris Hilton shows off two new puppies – even though readers of The New York Dog and The Hollywood Dog magazines recently voted her the world's worst dog owner in an online poll. (The best? Joss Stone.)

i just was at the store and saw some magazine with her on the cover or inside maybe she had a dog that lookes liked a koala bear.

Awww they are cute,lets just hope she dosent lose them and "her people" treat them well
smile.gif

Originally Posted by crazi29 I feel sorry for the two souls..........if she's the worst dog owner...
icon_neutral.gif
Well maybe they will have diamond collars and get to ride around in her purse like the other ones, hehe.

I like the Olsen girls too.. maybe it is because we're around the same age and I've seen them all my life. I get all defensive feeling when people talk about hating them.
icon_redface.gif

Anyway, it seems like MaryKate has been through a lot and I feel sorry for them. Just another reason to not like Miss Hilton.

LOL yea.true...well lets see...hope she doesn't suffocate them them by shoving them in her teeny weeny purse.......OK I'm being mean now...

LONDON: Hotel heiress Paris Hilton, often considered as one of the biggest socialites in the Hollywood, has failed to make her presence felt in 2005, as a poll conducted by the News Writers has named the sexy actress the most hated celebrity of the year, while naming Oasis star Noel Gallagher as the most entertaining.

Seal and Heidi Klum won in the best couple category, while Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes were named the most disliked couple of 2005, reports Femalefirst.

Actor Jude Law’s ex-fiancee Sienna Miller won the maximum number of votes for the most stylish female celebrity, while in the male arena, English skipper David Beckham was voted as the most stylish male celebrity of 2005.

Movie Of The Year: Charlie And The Chocolate Factory

TV Show Of The Year: Desperate Housewives

Best Actor: Johnny Depp

Best Actress: Renee Zellweger

Best Male Artist: Robbie Williams

Best Female Artist: Madonna

Best Band: U2

Best Album: Kaiser Chiefs - Employment

Best Single: Franz Ferdinand - Do You Want To?

Best Celebrity Couple: Heidi Klum and Seal

Worst Celebrity Couple: Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes.

Source

Back