The Official Support Thread

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I dusted (literally) my treadmill off this morning and got my lazy a@$ on it for 30 min!!

I really need to lose some weight and get back in shape. I have started eating alot better for the past two weeks and have lost about 6 lbs, but I have a long way to go!

If I don't check in here with progress every week or so someone needs to yell at me because I have probably went back to my evil ways!!
banghead.gif

Originally Posted by KimC2005 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Okay. That sounds good to me! Are you gonna be doing any particular diet or just eating healthier? My little sister is wanting to do Weight Watchers and wants me to do it with her. I am just not sure if I have time to go to meetings or not though. my older sister does WW and i was thinking of joining, so once i start work and get money, i might. you don't have to go to meetings, but i heard it REALLY helps keep you motivated.
oh, and i just eat healthy. no particular diet.

Originally Posted by lynnda /img/forum/go_quote.gif Well I dusted (literally) my treadmill off this morning and got my lazy a@$ on it for 30 min!! I really need to lose some weight and get back in shape. I have started eating alot better for the past two weeks and have lost about 6 lbs, but I have a long way to go!

If I don't check in here with progress every week or so someone needs to yell at me because I have probably went back to my evil ways!!
banghead.gif

good start! if i don't see you in here updating, get ready for my PMs
7.gif

Hey lynnda.. How is everything going w/ your routine?

I am planning on starting on Monday. I am going to the state fair Saturday and I would feel like I am sabatoging myself if I tried to start tomorrow and ate a funnel cake Saturday. I will probably just eat healthier (cut out the soda, sugar, and fatty foods) and I will try to exercise more frequently then once every 2 weeks
smile.gif

yeah, lynnda, how's it coming along?

sounds good, kim! i can't wait to start. once i'm done here on the boards, i'm gonna surf around a little and look up some articles about exercising and eating right. i could use some more knowledge when i start next week.

i weighed myself this morning and i lost 5 lbs. this week! i know it's mostly water weight, but it made me feel good which means i'm still motivated
smile.gif

how's everyone doing?

Congrats Jen..

Well, I started becoming more motivated to exercise. I am trying to eat a lot better and pretty much trying to regulate my calorie intake. I am still working on it, but its getting better each day.

Originally Posted by KimC2005 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Congrats Jen..
Well, I started becoming more motivated to exercise. I am trying to eat a lot better and pretty much trying to regulate my calorie intake. I am still working on it, but its getting better each day.

good to hear! i need to start going to the gym again.

I get a break this week from school since its Thanksgiving! Soo... That means I will have some time to exercise! I would like to lose atleast 10 lbs before Christmas.

hi girls, ive decided to join i need motivation, like kim im 5'2(on a good day usualy im 5'1 1/2 lol) and i weigh 145, i havent been around if anyone noticed cuz i have been really really sick, so i didnt eat for 2 weeks not to promote anorexia, but i lost 10 lbs so it wasnt in vain. though id trade the 10 lbs for not getting so sick anyways i wanna lose more, i feel i could look better than i do an yeah i think im just gonna start walking for 10 mins a day im a girl w no time! my friend volunteerd at the spca and she lost 30 lbs ina few mths by just walking the dogs a few times a week ne ways lemme know

xoxo

what fitness do you do in the cold season,... any preferences?

sheep.gif
what fitness do you do in the cold season,... any preferences?

ok..i need some motivation....

i regained 10lbs between Augast and now and i NEED to lose it...i mean i know what to do but i'm just...lazy....

i think i'm going to have lots of fruits and veggies and fish/lean chicken and see what happens...

my goal is 100oz water a day along with green tea.....i have a coffee habit that i NEED to kick

also i was on a chocolate binge for a while...need to get rid of that

and no exercise

but i'm going to the gym after work

Diet Strategies###

check this out guys...i'm about to undertake something similiar

Well...being in college and being so busy, I've opted for McDonalds and fast food for the longest time. Now I know it's got to go. I'm for SURE cutting out fast food, any kind of junk whatsoever and stocking up on water, fruit, the whole 9 yards. I'm 5'9 so I balance my weight really well, but it's there...and I'm looking to rid myself of it. I got this book, the G.I. Diet which helped my brother lose a TREMENDOUS amount of weight, and I'm either going to join a gym, or just go to my school to work out...cardio and weights, then lunges, crunches and all that at home. My motivation is increasing now, and I'm starting on Monday. No more putting it off! =)

Alright girls, I need your support haha. I'm 17 years old (18 in a month) and am a typical lazy teenager. Its about time I start getting in shape, get toned and maybe loose a couple pounds.

I will try to do yoga regularly... and maybe whip out my carmen electra strip tease workout videos hahah.

And.... im cutting out the chocolates :'(

Wish me luck!

Originally Posted by Jennifer /img/forum/go_quote.gif how's everyone doing?! still no motivation to exercise

i need a diet plan i can follow

starting a diet. I am not in shape, and getting over weight. I want to so bad i am eating better not 100% better but i used to eat all the time in the day , like i would eat 2 burgers a plate of fries, then candy and soda soda soda... well i have made it where i eat a meal, and later if im still ungry i eat a salad or grab some fruit and 3 sodas top a day, i try to only have two. one for lunch and one for dinner and stick to water. So i am doing fairly well on that, but exercise i just can not find the motivation. IM lazy, i swear
slug.gif
. how can i get motivation. any tips

I have been on weight watchers/lean cuisine diet for almost a month.I have lost around 10 pounds and I have been hitting the gym really hard the past 2 weeks.Now the scales are not moving! WTH?

I have not cheated I should add....I have been very strict.

BUMP! Because we all need motivation!

Yeah, today i started the diet
frown.gif
I don't like to diet, i think i get a bit sad- but today things are currently flowing smoothly.

GOOD news: today i'm also going to start on my belly dance classes! Let's see if i like it - later i'll post my experience

I am jumping in on this thread... I had my bf measured today and it has gone down from 40% to 37! I started at 44% about a year ago. This made me happy.

I have a tricky situation because I have struggled with eating disorders and so shouldn't be too preoccupied with weight and food etc, and still I need to lose a bit of fat/weight... Anyhoo, I am starting back up with pilates again on Thursday, and I am walking a LOT right now too because it helps me relax and let my thoughts wander.

Lia: Belly dancing sounds like fun!

Back