The Official Support Thread

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
UPDATE: the belly dance class yesterday was SO fun! Difficult, but a lot of fun
smile.gif
And it's given me a bit of a boost
smile.gif
But i discovered i can't move my hip to the left, lol - and that my coordination is awful

What a great thread! I am going on vacation from August 15 until August 23. I am going to do a colon cleanse while I am vacation.

omg i think this thread came to me at the right time! upon seeing this i've been thinking to myself that i need to change for the better. right now i'm doing okay but i want more than that....i want AMAZING!

so for me this isn't about just getting fit (i'm already pretty fit and healthy) but just looking better and feeling better so...you'll see more pics and updates soon lol

I'd like to lose about 10-15 pounds for my engagement and drop my dress size to a size 4. I'm normally a US size 6 but the weight has been creeping up and I'm a size 6-8 these days.

I will defintely be cutting out junk and taking up a good form of exercise I can do at home...will be getting a treadmill or an eliptical soon (I hate going to the gym, I've been a member of 2 gyms and end up never going). I'm going to do it slowly and steadily this time around as I've had my wild flings with crash diets in the past lol.

I'm hoping to shrink down to a size 10 (6US) for prom, last time I lost weight my BMI was like 24 so it was more motivating doing it for my health than doing it for vanity =[

20pounds hopefully, that might mean smaller than a 10 but whatever.

Back