The perfect pink blush?

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
What is your perfect pink blush? Something on the lighter side, a true pink, with maybe a little bit of glimmer to it?

(I thought that I'd bought the perfect one on my trip, but it turns out I didn't. I need suggestions!)

Reaction score
I loove MAC Roseland blush (out of the Roseland/Orchid sheen blush doubles). it´s light baby pink with shimmer (not glitter) that looks very soft and beautiful on my fair skin.

Reaction score
I was just going to suggest Dandelion too!

Originally Posted by Charmaine I received Benefit Dandelion in a swap and I love it! It really brightens up my whole face and the shade of pink is just right.

Reaction score
bobbi brown in pale pink

no shimmer but a very pretty pink

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Lealabell I was just going to suggest Dandelion too! me too! i love dandelion. its shade of pink is gorgeous.

Reaction score
Very easy question: my Bobbi Brown in Desert rose :icon_love

Reaction score
I bought one from Lola called mistress..........I love this shade of pink! Lola is sold at sephora.com.

Liz

Reaction score
i have a dandelion blush up for swap! lol

Reaction score
Lancome Blush Subtil Shimmer in Pink Pool is nice. But it might not be as subtle as what you're looking for.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by paige3838 What is your perfect pink blush? Something on the lighter side, a true pink, with maybe a little bit of glimmer to it?
(I thought that I'd bought the perfect one on my trip, but it turns out I didn't. I need suggestions!)

Giddy by BE

Reaction score
I have a few... lol

Ulta blush in "Glow"

MAC Blushcreme in "Pleasureful"

Maybelline Blush in "Mocha Velvet"

Reaction score
I have Too Faced Pretty in Pink, and it's the perfect pale baby pink with shimmer - one half is shimmery and one half is matte, but they blend together for soft shimmer.

Jen

Reaction score
BB Shimmerbrick in Rose...pretty shimmery pink.

Latest posts