The Queen of Brainteasers! Wanna play?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you're right, I'm tipping my hat to you! I tried to figure it out, and it starting driving me batty! Left it alone! I was tempted to see if the answer was out in cyberspace just so I knew what it was (but not post it on here, cause that would be cheating *lol*), but I didn't... Definitely want to know the answer though!

EDIT: Okay, I checked online! Couldn't help myself! You're right Elisabeth! I know I'm not the one who posted the brainteaser, but you're right! If need be, I can post the chart it had on the site as to what was what for who... Congrats girl!

Originally Posted by Aquilah If you're right, I'm tipping my hat to you! I tried to figure it out, and it starting driving me batty! Left it alone! I was tempted to see if the answer was out in cyberspace just so I knew what it was (but not post it on here, cause that would be cheating *lol*), but I didn't... Definitely want to know the answer though!
EDIT: Okay, I checked online! Couldn't help myself! You're right Elisabeth! I know I'm not the one who posted the brainteaser, but you're right! If need be, I can post the chart it had on the site as to what was what for who... Congrats girl!

Whooo Hoooo!!!!
pepsi.gif
idea.gif
trink4.gif

Actually, I can post the chart , because like I said, I had to sit down and do the dang thing on three sheets of paper and it took me 20 minutes...ROTFLMAO!!!!!

Thank you for the congrats, Aquilah!! That was cool that you looked it up...I never even thought of that! And I'm supposed to be in 2% smart people population
brsh.gif

Gee, maybe now I can be in the Pink Video now where she says *Where, oh where, have all the smart people gone?*

'Course, this smart thing is all a matter of opinion.

Some might say if I was really smart, I would have spent the 20 minutes in a more, ummmmm, Interesting and Pleasurable way.......

add_twinkle.gif
add_twinkle.gif
add_twinkle.gif
med.gif
med.gif
med.gif

Originally Posted by Elisabeth Whooo Hoooo!!!!
pepsi.gif
idea.gif
trink4.gif

Actually, I can post the chart , because like I said, I had to sit down and do the dang thing on three sheets of paper and it took me 20 minutes...ROTFLMAO!!!!!

Thank you for the congrats, Aquilah!! That was cool that you looked it up...I never even thought of that! And I'm supposed to be in 2% smart people population
brsh.gif

Gee, maybe now I can be in the Pink Video now where she says *Where, oh where, have all the smart people gone?*

'Course, this smart thing is all a matter of opinion.

Some might say if I was really smart, I would have spent the 20 minutes in a more, ummmmm, Interesting and Pleasurable way.......

add_twinkle.gif
add_twinkle.gif
add_twinkle.gif
med.gif
med.gif
med.gif

ROFLMAO!!! Definitely should've spent it in a more interesting and pleasurable way LMAO j/k
I couldn't help it, I HAD to look online for the answer. I worked on it for about 5 mins. before my brain started smoking... Listening to children in the background doesn't help either though!

Bump!!!!

The Original Brainteaser posted by hunniebk 17....is called the Riddle of the Sphinx...and it also was supposedly unsolvable by 98% of the population.

Allright, now that I bumped this thread I guess it's my turn to think of another brainteaser. Let's see...Its going to have to be original, and no looking it up on the net....this is going to be hard....
dong.gif
. Ok, give me a few days....
icon_lol.gif

Back