The Sexy New Brow Shape

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thnks for the help!! i have trouble with my eyebrows! since they tend to be thick and grow downwards? any suggestions?

I am glad that is coming back... i was already growing mine in ( i was tired of the thin, barley there look) Glad to know that i was on the right the track!

Gah, mine are too thin/light to do much to.

i dont want to get tweezer-happy and basicly pluck my eyebrows off

again...

Great tips in that post!

Thank you for sharing this with us.... I'm currently growing mine in again....but it seems to take forever!

Originally Posted by katana /img/forum/go_quote.gif Great tips in that post!Thank you for sharing this with us.... I'm currently growing mine in again....but it seems to take forever!

Me too! I've been putting women's rogaine on them at night, and they ARE sprouting, but it seems to be sprouting in clumps, with bare spots in between. I don't know what the heck I'm going to do.
If I can't find SOMETHING that makes them grow back in fully, I'm going to end up having to tattoo them on. I can't take drawing them on every day.

This is great info...thanks! I have thick eyebrows and so I am very selective in how they are done. I have to get them done every 2-3 weeks since I hair grows back so fast. But with your advice I can cut back on cost and do some in between clean up on my own.

im not a fan of this type lol but mines is too thinnn due to overplucking every minute haha i just cant keep my hands off them...but im letting them grow out..

This is a great post! I thought that arched boomerang eyebrows were still in style. & now my eyebrows are! Yay!
smile.gif

Back