The Sexy New Brow Shape

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i still mostly prefer the "boomerang" shape... but thanks for posting! i've been going with a slightly softer curve lately, so i did enjoy this topic ^.^

I guess I don't understand brow shaping. How do you change the shape you already have? Do you just color in the shape? Wouldnt that look fake? I hate my shape but it never looks natural because you can tell there isnt any hair where I fill in

thanx for the post!!!

i think i will have to let mine grow again, due to a previous visit, over-waxed my brows near the nose and the arch looks wrong, grrr, hate looking hairy!!!!

I've never been able to get my brows right. They always seem crooked to me. One side is always thicker than the other... or at least to ME it is. It nags at me constantly
uglyhammer.gif

Hiiiii to see these piccies a need to post ten. n aint got round to that yet. so hope u dont mind randomly posting about nowt on ya threads!! .x.

I wish I could have my eyebrows thick and full. mines are very fine... it looks like I have half eyebrows... they're there but barely visible. So, to fix em, I use Estee Lauder Automatic Brow Pencil Duo and Maybellin Brow Styling Gel. They get the job done
rolleyes.gif

I love that shape, it's what I always try and aim for (not always successful!). Very sexy and sophisticated
smile.gif

might take me a while to grow my eyebrows out a bit more.. but i'll definitely try it. thanks!

cool. and i got worried my eyebrows were too thick compared to those skinny ones. x]

i love thick eyebrows but i also liked the arrow
frown.gif
ah well i havent plucked my 'brows for months so they get thicker so i might as well try this look

Back