The Sexy New Brow Shape

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Drats my brows are too thin and the ends are too sparse for this look
frown.gif

Canelita thanks for the post, im always growin mine out to change the looks, this is def my next one!! congrats on the baby!! b blessed all.

THANK YOU so much for this tutorial.

does anyone know how to fill in overplucked eyebrows and make it seem natural?

I'm glad thick brows are in.. because im so sick of tweezing.. ive been letting my eyebrows go natural and its been looking much better. lol

OoOo. Thanks for that... I put the stuff in "best brow booty" on my shopping list.

Im too scared to mess with my eye brows anymore lol :|

Never turn out the way i want them too!

I've always liked the natural brow look. I usually use an eyebrow shaver just to clean around the brow. Then i can keep my natural curve.

i love thick eyebrows thanks to my mommi..she reallly lovesss thick ones..the thicker the better for her..it might have somethin to due w/ the fact that she was an overtweezer when she was young so she never let us (me+sis) get our eyebrows waxed ..i am very thankful for that cause that pamela anderson look is so baddd now i get em threaded but i only started doin that about a month ago n i make sure they leave em thick =)

Good for this. I'm more focused on having perfect eyebrows than anything else, lol.

Originally Posted by asiaticgirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif Oh brother, I am obsessed with eyebrows. I never seen to get the RIGHT shape. I grow it out, and than pluck it too thin. It's a never ending cycle!
http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/741/eyebrows8qn.jpg

Thats my ideal shape. It's just absolutely breathtaking to me and I LOVE it.

that's actually a lot like mine, except mine aren't quite as "square". about a year ago i TOTALLY overplucked and had about half an inch over each eye, but now they're back and i love 'em. glad to hear that's "in" now!

Originally Posted by eightthirty /img/forum/go_quote.gif Wow! Thanks! I'll take this when I get my brows done! Me too! I'm due any day! Great post!

Oh my god girls i am so upset..i just went to get my eyebrows trhreaded..like ive been doin for months now..i say to the girl " can u leave them thick"..."oh ya sure sure" and so now i have the thinnest brows ive ever had...omg ive been in tears for a good half hour...they arent awful but they are so much thinner then im used to...im so upset..i want to beat the sh*t out of thins %^$@#% C**T!!! omg what an idiottttttttttt..im so so mad...now im gonna have to wait like a good month for them to grow in fully and i have no brows filling in tools since i never had to fill in my brows until NOW of course because saying leave my brows thick means make them as thin as possible...im so upset..can u girls please suggest a good filin pencil or powder...i have dark brown hair...im gonna kill this *****

Back