The Sexy New Brow Shape

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am currently growin mine,I wish they'll turn out like that
smile.gif

I suppose I am of an "old school" brow belief. I have always done my brows to where they suit the shape of my face,and never have followed what is "in". My Italian heritage made them thick, bushy, an uni. I now have that nice defined arch, thicker where my eye starts and skinnier as it tapers to my brow bone. ladies, don't feel pressured to fit into the "in" trends when it comes to makeup,and brows, hair, etc. Far more paramount is doing what suits you best,and what makes you feel most beautiful
smile.gif
rockwoot.gif

Yay! I just did my eyebrows and decided to stick to my "fuller brows are better" mantra

I just posted a pic of my eyebrows in the "indian eyebrow" thread, but I'll post it here too since it applies here too. I have always had my eyebrows a natural shape. Not thin or super arched or anything. I try to make my eyebrows look like I have only plucked a few and not totally shaped it.

I'm so glad overplucked is out. Now if unibrows were in I could really set 'em free. I've always had thick mismatched eyebrows.

I like skinny brows, without a sharp arch. Thick brows dont look right on me

Back