The Sexy New Brow Shape

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by cottoncandy i just thought id add this picture, as i really love her eyebrows here, they are my favourite shape. i love how they just flow and the curve looks so natural. i tried shaping mine like this too, it came out better than i expected, but mine arent as arched. that pic of tyra would be a great theme for the DTB challenge!
icon_smile.gif

I was watching the style network the other day and the show was saying that bushier brows were in and that makeup artist are actually using eye pencils to make the brow look even more bushy on runway models. I've always liked to keep my brows more full though so I'm glad it's back

Good post!
claps.gif
I might change mine soon.

I always liked Denise Richard's eyebrows, sexy and inteligent.

Well, I never cared for a totally skinny brow... gotta love those models that come with eyebrows the width of hair... literally!!!
icon_redface.gif
I've always liked brows that are full, yet nice and clean... know what I mean???? Great post!
claps.gif

i'm trying to grow mine out and have been filling them out with dark brown e/s which seems to work well. I have a little stubborn patch that just won't grow back though...

Originally Posted by Cool Kitten i'm trying to grow mine out and have been filling them out with dark brown e/s which seems to work well. I have a little stubborn patch that just won't grow back though... One word... "rogaine on a q-tip"... OK, that was about 3 words....
icon_rolleyes.gif

Very nice tips! I find it har to follow though, because I've had thin and invisible eyebrows all my life and it makes me feel soooo uncomfortable even filling them out
frown.gif

claps.gif
This was a helpful post!! I hate my brows...although they are shaped...they still look so rough...hard to describe...but the scar on my eyebrow area never helps...But it was a good post!!

Originally Posted by delirium Gamaki have you tried filling your brows in with a powder? I have patchy brows from years of over plucking and found that it was the most natural look I could get. hey thanks a lot! I tried it on my brows and they look a lot better!

Question! Is this look still in, because I'm still (trying) to rock 'em? Let me know, please.

I swear my 17 y/o cousin-in-law and all her friends have hardly any. It's seriously become an epidemic in our area.
laughing.gif
Oh, and back in November she said, "Your eyebrows!"
wacko.gif
She gave me a complex, so as a result, I went a little pluck happy. Although, ever since then I've been a good girl, so they're back.

Oh brother, I am obsessed with eyebrows. I never seen to get the RIGHT shape. I grow it out, and than pluck it too thin. It's a never ending cycle!

eyebrows8qn.jpg

Thats my ideal shape. It's just absolutely breathtaking to me and I LOVE it.

Originally Posted by asiaticgirl It's a never ending cycle! Yes it is! Well, unless you have them lasered off and tatooed on. I could never do that, though.

I love this!

I'm a huge fan of powder for brows..whenever I use a pencil, you can "tell" lol

Back