The She Space

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
I have visited her new site quite a few times and I am thrilled she has a new cosmetics line! =) I am going to order from her very soon!

Reaction score
Thanks Sirvinya.

So nice to see that Heather has introduced her new cosmetics line. She is a very talented lady.

Reaction score
I just had a look at the site, thanks for the link! Love the eyeshadow colours!

Does she do foundation? I may not have looked properly, but I couldn't find any....

Reaction score
Originally Posted by mimosa23 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I just had a look at the site, thanks for the link! Love the eyeshadow colours!
Does she do foundation? I may not have looked properly, but I couldn't find any....

I don't think there is any foundation.

Reaction score
No problem!! I spoke to the owner yesterday, they are super nice, and her colors are so vibrant...

Reaction score
My order arrived! I ordered like 20 colours and their textures are all very lovely. The eyeshadows are finely milled and adhere well. Colours are vibrant and true to the swatches and descriptions. The full size is not really 'packed full' but I guess the quality of the product make up for the size.

I like the fact that her samples are small and cheap, which are exactly what samples should be like imo.

And there's a GWP going on. Heat It Up can be used as a nice subtle blush or to give an overall warmth to the face. I love the texture of Lip Junk but I don't like the smell, kinda remind me of a clinic. Finish It is a nice finishing powder, but I think I have to use it a few more times to give a comment on it.

Fast shipping, great products, very nice customer service, there is even a hand-written card in the package. Overall I love this order that i made and I would definitely order again from her!

Latest posts