The Soap Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I signed up for it right now. I hope I like it! There are still some available if anyone wants to subscribe. It says there are 48 subscriptions left. 

I just signed up after reading their story. Love that this is a home grown business and small. I have never been so excited to receive a box of soap products! I wish I was so creative :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by yanelib27 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I signed up for it right now. I hope I like it! There are still some available if anyone wants to subscribe. It says there are 48 subscriptions left. 
When I signed up a few days ago I believe it said 48 subscriptions also.

I think that number is how many total subscriptions they will take in all and the number is not counting down.. Unless someone else has seen a different # when they signed up.

Originally Posted by Jenna1006 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

When I signed up a few days ago I believe it said 48 subscriptions also.

I think that number is how many total subscriptions they will take in all and the number is not counting down.. Unless someone else has seen a different # when they signed up.
I received an email invitation that said they had 400 subs available.  I didn't see a countdown on the website though.  

It's nice to see they are shipping USPS priority mail. My box is in Philly as of yesterday so there is a good chance I will get this Tom, I will post pics if it arrives Tom n no one else has posted... Vry excited to try these products.

I want mine to ship already! lol Im excited now that I saw the picture. A lot of goodies to try!

That's a very nice box, please use the spoiler feature though, I was hoping to be surprised. 

There's a picture of the box when you place your order... not sure what the big deal is!

alos, no one HAS to use the spoiler alert, they do it if they want to

Originally Posted by yanelib27 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

There's a picture of the box when you place your order... not sure what the big deal is!

alos, no one HAS to use the spoiler alert, they do it if they want to

Sorry, I wasn't trying to be rude at all.  I didn't see a pic when I placed my order.  I received an invitation through my email though so maybe it looked different.  Again, I apologize if I sounded rude, I really wasn't trying to be. 

I just checked the email I was sent and it even lists the stuff so guess there is no surprise anyway! 
icon_redface.gif

Originally Posted by Roni917 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
It doesnt look like a lot for $20 but I cant wait to get it nonetheless.
I think the $10 off coupon holds a lot of the value for this box. It's not one that I would expect to get a lot of extra value in product since it's from such a small company, where in other subs, they tend to get the products they send out free or nearly free from the manufacturers' for PR.

Originally Posted by VegasLover75 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I just checked the email I was sent and it even lists the stuff so guess there is no surprise anyway! 
icon_redface.gif
yup, no surprises here or I would have used the spoiler tags :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

has anyone else gotten theirs yet? the bottles that the ocd and the shower gel are in SUCK. just putting that out there, haha. the plastic is too hard, i cant squeeze anything out

Originally Posted by BrittneyMarie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I think the $10 off coupon holds a lot of the value for this box. It's not one that I would expect to get a lot of extra value in product since it's from such a small company, where in other subs, they tend to get the products they send out free or nearly free from the manufacturers' for PR.

yup, no surprises here or I would have used the spoiler tags :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

has anyone else gotten theirs yet? the bottles that the ocd and the shower gel are in SUCK. just putting that out there, haha. the plastic is too hard, i cant squeeze anything out
I just got mine today.  The body wash and OCD bottles cannot be squeezed at all.

Also, I never got an email except for a shipping email, so no code. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I got my box also n it was so messy. There was sticky product on all of my stuff. Not happy with the presentation at all. My body wash top was opened n it leaked every where. I like the items just wish they would have been wrapped.

Back