The solution to my dishes problem!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha I love it when you use your powers for evil
biggrin.gif

good for you mindy, i know i was of NO help durring this but im glad its solved nonetheless
smile.gif

Sounds like you deserve a lot better than putting up with their rubbish. In both sences of the word lol I hope you are a lot happier in your new room.

i'm glad to hear you have finally a solution. lol this is funny, but they deserve it. good luck with your new room !

that's awesome. Room mates really do affect how you feel in general so this should be a really good thing for you. Not to mention, no more dish dilemmas! WOOH!! snaps for Minders!

School can be stressful enough without your living situation being bad, Good luck in the move, I hope it works out for you.

I am so glad that it all got worked out... with out someone getting hurt!! lol Enjoy your new room and let us know how things end with your current room mates!!!

Great! I don't think you're crazy at all. I wouldn't want a crazy dorm either, not to mention washing other people's dishes.

Hey guys...I had a dream last night that my roomate found MUT and wanted to get beauty tips..and I was terrified she would find my posts/threads where I talked about her..so I went around frantically deleting my posts and threads. For some reason there was even a subforum dedicated to me trash talking her, and I had to PM Tony & Aquilah to delete it for me!! Haha.

Yes its a good job you are moving out, some people can be so selfish and dirty, i would be furious if i had to do the dishes all the time, i came home yesterday to find my Sink full of washing up, my son was too lazy to put them in the Dishwasher, i really hate untideness, there is no excuse for it, hope you have better luck in your new place

Haha nice dream. Good your gettin away from the roommates from hell. Id be pissed if anyone did that to me. They used them they need ti clean em not you. I woulda punched that kid in the face for comin up to me n sayin I needed to do the dishes. Its not his place and he had no right tellin you you need to do them. Good luck with the new roommates.

Back