• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

theBalm on Hautelook: Friday, May 3

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Jeaniney /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Not last time, but I'm hoping they will soon.  I had only a few products before the April 50% off sale, and now I'm hooked.  Balm Jovi and Meet Matte Nude have changed my life! I picked up Swiss Dot from the 50% off sale and now I'm hoping to get Toile and maybe a few more.
Me too! Swiss Dot is my faaavorite blush right now. I just love how long lasting they are. A lot of the time I will use it as a "base" and then put another blush on top to that they both seem to last longer. I want a more pinky color like Argyle too!

Originally Posted by ladygrey /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Now I'm wishing I had picked up that as well! Everyone raves about it. I'm still waiting on my order to even ship, can't wait!
I wouldn't stress. It's a nice palette to have, but not a must-have in my opinion!

Hope you love all your goodies when they arrive!

I got my order and I love everything! Especially the brushes. They're so soft and they apply the product wonderfully. My only regret is not purchasing the rest of them. They're awesome! I also got the time balm foundation and concealer, the nude 'tude palette, the sexy mama powder, and the hot mama powder. I also ordered the put a lid on it eyeshadow primer, but that wasn't in there, unfortunately. I got refunded for it. Which is fine, since I have more eyeshadow primer than I know what to do with...

I'm just hoping next time I can pick up the brushes that I didn't get, and they'll have some new items like the Balm Jovi palette and some of those instain blushes. They look gorgeous!

Back