Think pink!!

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
Some really really cutre stuff I found, I want it all, even if it didn't go to a good cause.

Betsy Bar Zum soap Indigowild.com theres a lot of other cute stuff on there too.

Body Systems pomegranite sugar scrub, body-systems/net

Pink tic tacs!

Breast cancer wristbands Target or Amazon

oreck vaccum

Eleni’s Cookies

Everlast pink boxing gloves

Conair pink flat iron

Kitchenaid pink appliances

Pink M&Ms

Salton Chocolate Treat Maker

Tint Cosmetic, the pink lipgloss is bubblegum flavored

Sonia Kushak Brushes

Marc Jacobs Charm bracelet

Reaction score
I love it when October gets near and all the Breast Cancer Awareness stuff comes out. The kitchen appliances are cool looking. Like something that belongs in a 50's kitchen.

Reaction score
Ooh, I love that brush set. Most sets have several brushes I wouldn't use but I really like that one. Plus, it's pink!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Faith-Abigail /img/forum/go_quote.gif Ooh, I love that brush set. Most sets have several brushes I wouldn't use but I really like that one. Plus, it's pink!
That brush set is only $20 and a whopping 100% of the proceeds go to breast cancer funds, b/c sonia is a survivor herself. And her brushes are pretty good too.
I meant to put the prices on everything, but I forgot I'll try to do that here after dinner.

Reaction score
Hi,

It's so wonderful to see others getting into the "Pink" mode. I've already purchased my Tic Tacs for this year. There's a few more things I will buy too.

Latest posts