This girl is a future muTer, lol !

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She is cute! I think she is just playing with her mom's makeup as most young girls do.

Aww how cute is this little girl. It seems like a lot of makeup to wear out but there's no harm in letting kids play.

I'm actually in Child Development and to discourage children isn't something to do. There's nothing in letting girls play with makeup if its only just for pretend and also to "be like mommy" but along with the play you guide them in a way its passive and not telling them your wrong or thats bad. In the long run it has an affect. Everyone has their own opinion, and I think this girl is just playing.

I have a daughter of my own and wouldnt mind letting my little girl to play with makeup. That doesnt mean I'm a bad influence.

Originally Posted by PinkRibbons /img/forum/go_quote.gif Wow she's adorable, but you can tell she watches mom put on makeup very often because she picked up on several gestures and what have you. As long as she doesn't go to kindergarden or whatever with makeup on, it seems harmless fun. Yeah I agree. As a kid I had some of those little makeup sets for kids and it was harmless fun at home, but it stays in the home.

I think at home it's OK for kids to play with makeup - I used to mess around with makeup (hideous red blusher lol) and high heels, etc. etc. But I wouldn't dream of letting them go outside wearing it...I hate those child beauty pageants where they wear lipgloss, mascara and so on.

Back