This really annoys the heck out of me!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh god, im so glad this has never happend to me, i think id throwup on ther person

friends and family i dont mind though.

Oh wow I totally agree. I HATE when strangers touch my hair, especially if I feel self conscious about it. Big blonde curly hair is tough to feel good about sometimes, sometimes it goes out of control lol.

The only time Im ok with it, is if its family or my bestfriend or boyfriend. Sometimes if someone asks politely I dont mind, although it does make me feel a little weird. If someone just reaches out and touches (this happens at school really often) I move away and ask them WTF are they doing! And so on lol.

One really weird time I was on the bus and some older woman was asking 21 questions about my hair, how I wash it, what I wash it with, what I put in it, how I dry it, how long does it last, etc etc. I was really happy she got off the bus before she asked me anymore questions lol it was VERY strange. Im kind of too nice and didnt want to ignore her or tell her off so I was answering her lol, I didnt know what else to immediatly do lol, I was startled too.

Uhhhhh!! I hate it when random people touch my hair too, it's so awkward and uncomfortable!!

bang.gif
I Freakin' Hate Hate Hate when people touch MY hair!!!!! I had someone pull a big chunk of it out when I was younger. Now I really have issues with people touching my hair. I get all creeped out.

This was a few years ago when i had a couple people touch my hair but not recently. If someone would touch my hair now though i'd tell them to back off. :| I wouldn't like a complete stranger touching me either, especially someone with foul ass breath. lmao

Originally Posted by yourleoqueen /img/forum/go_quote.gif Please say it again! I have been at the sink in public bathrooms too many times and seen some nasty heffalump come out of the stall, fluff her hair and go right on out the door never even thinking about soap and water to be okay with people putting their hands anywhere on me. Keep ya pissy paws to ya damn self, puh-leeze.
I'm tellin y'all, start punching these hair molesters they'll quit that mess. http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d1...n/hardslap.gif

hair molesters! lmao~
add_wegbrech.gif

omg when i had a wig on...this chick literally STARES in my scalp and says "hi i like your hair extensions...then she goes in closer and asks is that a wig?

i'm like yes

and she asks a bunch of dumb questions too i wanted to strangle her

like yes...you can wash it, dye it, it is human hair, you can straighten it and curl it ugh

I would of been pissed too. I work with a lady that loved that touch my hair. Eventually I had to tell her to back off because it made me uncomfortable. I just don't like it done to me especially if my hair is looking good that day! I don't want anyone to mess it up!

maybe it's just me, but i think there's something very intimate about touching another persons hair or head.

ah...ewww....stinky lady touching hair...gotta say this craked me up

well I def. do not mind when my family and friends touch or play with my hair. I kinda like it.

Unless of course its styled and i don't want them to mess it up.

But total strangers....I'd be like...uhmmm ....what are you doing? But I have serious issues touching people who are not family.

@Jessica: You talking about your hair, seriously I would be tempted

What I can't stand is for anybody to touch my face. I have acne so I am very paranoid about it.

No stranger has ever touched my hair! I think I would feel very uncomfortable.

omg

That's so weird having a stranger sneak up behind you and touch your hair. O_O I really hate it when a stranger or someone I don't know well, touches my hair. This morning, a girl in my algebra class just stood up in front of me and put her hand on top of my head. She's barely even knows me yet she touches my hair.

I wouldn't care if it's a friend or family member touching my hair though. For some reason, my aunts and cousins are always talking about how thick my hair is.

i get many compliments about my hair cus im relaxed but still look natural and sometimes wear my hair with curls...but most of the time i bun it and then when i go out or have something special i wear it out.

my collegues want to always touch it but asks politely.

i guess cus they never seen any hair like this. i live in holland.

but i never met any strangers to do that.

i would look with the killer look cus i dont want them to touch my hair.

i guess sometimes you just freeze from whats going on and all of a sudden when you think about it you would want to act different.

dont worry that happens.

Back