Today was my "B-Day"

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok here are the pics. my bf had to take pics of me unwrapping everything, and please ignore that I just woke up and I´m wearing my bf´s boxers :whistling:

thank god he didn´t take any pics when I was crying hysterically when i read the engraving hehe

Aww! Those are so cute! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> And jeez Andi, you still look good even just waking up!! lol And yes Kitten, Andi's snagged herself a Marine ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> (gotta love those dress blues! lol)

haha, well usually I look way worse, TRUST ME! :laughing:

but I did some self tanning so at least I´m not pale as a gost pre-makeup

Those are awesome gifts! Sounds like he is a keeper and not just because of the gifts. From what you have mentioned, it looks like he is a great guy who treats you right. I am glad that you two will try to work out the long distance thing.

Ohhhh that is sooooo sweet and romantic andi!:inlove: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

:inlove:

thanks Leony & Marisol. yeah, I used to say long distance relationships can´t work out (I had a bad experience) but I need to give this one a try. in fact it´s not trying, I know it´s going to work out cause for me there is nobody else but him...ahh I need to get out of this emotional mood LOL

I agree with Marisol.

I know how you feel andi, you just need to trust each other now.

By the way, thanks for sharing this. I don't know why but this thread made me feel so happy for you andi!

Back