Today was my "B-Day"

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When you are on the main forums page, if you scroll to the bottom, you will see users whose birthdays fall on that day.

i love the pictures andrea, especially the pillow and stuffed toys. im happy that you had such a wonderful day today. :flowers:

Hi Andrea: :w00t:

What a lovely man.:hug::heart: Cherish and treasure him forever. :smilehappyyes:

Well, since I don't have any champagne right now, this smiley will have

to do :beer:

:lovelove: Andrea and her boyfriend 4 Ever :inlove:

how did i miss this thread?! andi, that is sooooooooo sweet of your boyfriend! you have no idea how happy i am for you :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

what color is the ipod nano? i have the black one!

I'm only seeing this now too! What a lovely surprise Andrea. Your boyfriend sounds like a sweetie. He was a good find :inlove:

I also realised that the reason I didn't see it was I was in Thailand with my bf at the time and it was the same day he shocked me and proposed! So let me tell you LDRs CAN work and I am confident that yours will work out perfectly too!

it´s white. I had no idea they come in different colors...LOL..me=clueless about electronical stuff

Back