Tom and Katie expecting first child!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I just seen this on yahoo.I cant believe they are already having a baby.I feel for Nicole Kidman cause she lost their baby before they separated.But a baby is always a blessing so congrats to them!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

No way! WOW that's major news in the entertainment industry.. Bet it will be a pretty beautiful baby with both of them as parents
biggrin.gif

what?!?!?!
icon_eek.gif
icon_eek.gif

good for them then if it's true.

are they married or anything?

yeah i just heard this on the news, no theyre not married, they are just engaged.but good for them , i know he has 2 adopted kids and this is her first, so im happy for them.

I didn't know that Nicole had lost a baby when they had split up. I had thought the two of them had tried to have a baby but they had trouble so they adopted two children.

Originally Posted by **Jen** I didn't know that Nicole had lost a baby when they had split up. I had thought the two of them had tried to have a baby but they had trouble so they adopted two children.

well supposedly she had a miscarriage ,at least thats what was in the tabloids.whos knows what true or not with those papers,lol
icon_cheesygrin.gif

When I read the article this morning, I was pretty shocked. Good for them! Here is the article:

Tom and Katie Expecting!

October 5, 2005

Happy Hollywood couple TOM CRUISE and KATIE HOLMES are expecting their first child together, a rep for Cruise confirmed to ET.

"Tom and Katie are very excited, and the entire family is very excited," a spokesperson told People magazine.

The inseparable twosome have been dating since last April in a whirlwind romance.

The mega-star first called the 26-year-old out of the blue for a private meeting shortly after she broke off her five-year relationship with 'American Pie' star CHRIS KLEIN. The two hit it off immediately and set out on a variety of romantic outings, coming out in public in front of the paparazzi while they were staying in Rome at the end of April. Since then, Tom has subsequently gone on to tell the press how much he loves and cares for Katie -- to the point of jumping for joy repeatedly on OPRAH's couch!

Tom proposed to Katie in Paris last June. Our JANN CARL recently sat down with him on the set of 'Mission: Impossible 3' for some wedding updates.

"We don't have a date yet," Tom revealed, "[but we have] big, big plans. We talk about it. I really didn't know that there were so many wedding magazines. I said, 'Are you kidding me? There are things for the flowers, the cake, the dresses' ... The thing that I love about Kate is that she's an artist, so she actually loves ribbons and she makes cards and creates art. She loves flowers, and she'll do her own floral arrangements. So it's going to be a lot of fun. It's going to be a celebration."

YIKES
icon_eek.gif
I'm not a big fan of this couple, so no comment....but I agree that every child is a blessing.

Wow! I didn't know this. Good for them. Tom really appears to be in love with her. A child is always a blessing so good for them.

God help Katie. She is smoking some serious crack to be with Tom. I don't know who's crazier in that situation, him or her?

What I read in the New York Daily News this morning made me nearly fall off my chair. It said something that Scientologists don't believe in pain killers or screaming during giving birth and something about when Katie gives birth - if she decides to follows suit, it should be a quiet birth.
icon_eek.gif

Now, I never had kids but I can NOT even BEGIN to imagine trying to give birth and NOT being vocal during the delivery AND have no painkillers !!
eek.gif
eek.gif

No DRUGS

No SCREAMING

ONLY QUIET!!

Papers can be wrong - but that's what it said people who practice Scientology believe.

Oh well, congrat's to them but I think Tom's a wack job and she's even loonier if she follows his practice.

I picture her breaking down at the eleventh hour, grabbing Tom by the cojones and saying, "gimme the drugs bucko, and no one gets hurt!!"
icon_evil.gif
icon_twisted.gif

Originally Posted by luckylabonte I wonder if his views on PPD will change if she has to deal with it. Nope, he'll just ply her with vitamins

Originally Posted by bocagirl Nope, he'll just ply her with vitamins That was the first thing I thought of when I heard this story on the news. If she has severe postpatum depression and is even suicidal, will he tell her to just pop a vitamin and go for a jog? I have read that Nicole Kidman's father is a psychologist and she fully supports psychology and knows it can help people. Good for her.

Yea I read it today in Yahoo! So Cute Couple and will be and sweetipie baby....

If Katie goes through PPD, - that will be "karma" won't it - - maybe he'll rethink his views on psychiatry.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Back