Tom and Katie expecting first child!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know i heard it on the news this morning! Thats totally unexpected, but dang thats really gonna be a pretty baby!

OK, I'm really showing my age now, but what ever happened to getting married first?

Originally Posted by Lyndebe OK, I'm really showing my age now, but what ever happened to getting married first? Hehehehe, I was thinking the same thing but didn't want to say it.

wow, i don't even know what to say. god help this child live with crazy people.

Originally Posted by Amethyst I picture her breaking down at the eleventh hour, grabbing Tom by the cojones and saying, "gimme the drugs bucko, and no one gets hurt!!"
icon_evil.gif
icon_twisted.gif
Too funny!!
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
I can so picture that, too.

I don´t like this at all. They´ve known each other for a few months and are already expecting a baby. I thought Katie was smarter, Tom Cruise is bad news. Scientology is bad news. I´m sorry, but I think this whole thing is going to end in tears.
icon_sad.gif

Wow! Guess his fish swim after all..not my fav couple and lost all respect for Tommy boy when he went public with his ridiculous comments about PPD, but nonetheless..good luck to them.

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Wow...
icon_eek.gif
that's all I can think of to say about this one right about now. lol I agree with you.... I could say more, but I won't. lol

Last I had heard she said in some article that she was going to remain a virgin until marriage.

I like her though but dang they're sure moving fast!
icon_eek.gif

i just think scientology's attitude to birth is sick and twisted - if u want drugs / to scream its up to u!!! I wish em good luck but i cynically think its all a bit set up... ick ick ick

xxxc

Originally Posted by cassiopeia37 I wish em good luck but i cynically think its all a bit set up... ick ick ick
xxxc

Same here....I'm expecting one of them to say one of these days, "You've been punked."

Back