Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

Reaction score
Originally Posted by paige3838 Eeeep.

http://insider.tv.yahoo.com/news/200.../cruiseholmes/

WHAT!?!?!
icon_eek.gif
Woah... would never have thought of that one!

Reaction score
Maybe they want more publicity for their upcoming movies and this is sure a way to do it.

Reaction score
Good point Reija... I'll bet that's a big part of it!
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Reija(admin) Maybe they want more publicity for their upcoming movies and this is sure a way to do it.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Never2muchMU I just cant see those two as a couple. It just seems weird. Yuck. Not because of the age difference (I dont have a problem w/that) just because.... YUCK!! I cant see them together. But oh well, love is blind, right?
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I don't see them together either...
icon_rolleyes.gif

Reaction score
You are right, it has to be for more publicity

Originally Posted by Reija(admin) Maybe they want more publicity for their upcoming movies and this is sure a way to do it.

Reaction score
i would've never expected that one!

paige, just to let you know in case you haven't seen it, we have an entertainment section
smile.gif

Reaction score
I saw that on another forum & was totally thrown off. I'm no TC fan, but just want KH to be happy. I just read in Us Weekly that she was seen w/Josh Hartnett, so I think this has to be a publicity ploy. Totally weird pairing.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Reaction score
just because they're dating, i am SO going to see their movie! THIS MIGHT MAKE IT 100 TIMES BETTER! I CAN'T WAIT!

icon_rolleyes.gif

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Reija(admin) Maybe they want more publicity for their upcoming movies and this is sure a way to do it. I agree with you. Tom and Katie are in Rome at the moment, I saw them on TV this evening. To tell the truth, they didn't seem a couple at all
icon_rolleyes.gif

Reaction score
Me too!!
icon_rolleyes.gif
(jennifer you are too funny!)

Originally Posted by Jennifer just because they're dating, i am SO going to see their movie! THIS MIGHT MAKE IT 100 TIMES BETTER! I CAN'T WAIT!
icon_rolleyes.gif

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Reija(admin) Maybe they want more publicity for their upcoming movies and this is sure a way to do it. Just what i was gonna say when i read the title of this thread!!!

Reaction score
This morning I saw some little interview TC did and he kept on saying "my girlfriend " this and "my girlfriend "that. For someone who didn't confirm the Penelope Cruz relationship til after several months, this definitely smells like a stunt. They've both always been such private people when it came to their relationships. I don't buy it
icon_frown.gif

Reaction score
Originally Posted by envymi This morning I saw some little interview TC did and he kept on saying "my girlfriend " this and "my girlfriend "that. For someone who didn't confirm the Penelope Cruz relationship til after several months, this definitely smells like a stunt. They've both always been such private people when it came to their relationships. I don't buy it
icon_frown.gif
Yeah - sounds like a little too much 'hint dropping' to be real.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Reaction score
I have to agree envy. I just saw some interviews & footage on TV & it was way too staged & they both seemed too stiff & uncomfortable to be a real relationship. If it is a ploy, it's really sad that Hollywood relationships have come to that.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by keaLoha I have to agree envy. I just saw some interviews & footage on TV & it was way too staged & they both seemed too stiff & uncomfortable to be a real relationship. If it is a ploy, it's really sad that Hollywood relationships have come to that. ahhhh well.. how often do you see a "Real" Hollywood relationship anyway? LOL
tongue.gif

Reaction score
Hollywood is full of Unreal People. Believe me...I dated a few of them
icon_mad.gif

Reaction score
Ugh - as "beautiful" as they might be... despite for the $$ and the looks I don't think I could date someone who was famous... they're too full of themselves half the time, and it's a neverending circus with flying here, flying there, people snapping pictures hiding inside trash cans, and that it's never NORMAL. Too crazy for me - but the $$$ is always nice!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Latest posts