Top companies for mineral eye shadow pigments

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know a company that have top ranking in the beauty market.Ladies can visit that site for eyebrow polish.

TKB Trading and Coastal Scents are fantastic! They are cost friendly also. MAC is a great choice also if you want to indulge.

My top three would have to be

1. Aromaleigh

2. Fyrinnae

3. Meow Cosmetics

4. Silk Naturals - Karen's shadows are beautiful, but I really like matte & satin finishes and she doesn't have a lot of them.

I have super super sensitive skin that reacts to quite a number of things, but I've never had a problem with any of the eye shadows from these companies.

Taylormade

pureluxe

TKB and Coastalscents would rank #1 for me because I can make ANY colour I want! Now when I want to splurge, I just buy some mica samples!

Fyrinnae especially if you want high impact color and shimmer that lasts ALL DAY! For everyday looks, I love Aromaleigh. Their color selection beats everyone. Their LE's are so beautiful. The application is smooth and the colors are unique to their brand. So many different effects and interferences with AL. I don't have a third fav brand as I feel other companies are inconsistent with their ES quality and textures.

Personally, I didn't like EDM because I found their eyeshadow colors and quality rather muddy, although their blush is fantastic!

1.Earthen Glow Minerals (great shimmers, pearl and mattes)

2.The She Space(great shimmers)

3.Fyrinnae(great shimmer)

I'd like to show many, many more minerals .I thought the best way to kick that off was to do a run down of my 5 favorite mineral brands. This is as they stand currently, I may discover an amazing new brand in 2010

I liked 'honeyed' by beauty bliss cosmetics, but they closed
frown.gif

Originally Posted by sarahk /img/forum/go_quote.gif Hi. Please share your top 3 companies for eye shadow pigments. Also please provide a link to the companies and do share the finishes that you enjoy from these companies. Thanks

I love Mary Kay mineral eye pigments.

Open your eyes and look in the mirror. Check that you have shaded the droopy bits of your eyelid. Use a sponge applicator to apply the eye shadow.
laughing.gif

Back