Trench Coat Face Off 11/12/07 - 17/12/07

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by puncturedskirt /img/forum/go_quote.gif http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-set/BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFlZ0X25uMmFuM0JHQ1Z0dV Z5VzdwRXcAAAACaWQKAXgAAAAEc2l6ZQ.jpg
I want that hat.
frown.gif
lol

I would definitely wear that!
smile.gif

do you know what I like most about this competition?

it doesnt just show off everyone's amazing fashion talents, it also tells me something I didn't know about everyone that enters
smile.gif
I love all the outfits so far!

I really dont like the coat too much either. I'd rather have something with more personality this time. Its so easy to make an outfit out of it, but you automatically just want to put it with black pants, a black or white top, and a black purse with black shoes...NO FUN!

Originally Posted by Insensitive. /img/forum/go_quote.gif I really dont like the coat too much either. I'd rather have something with more personality this time. Its so easy to make an outfit out of it, but you automatically just want to put it with black pants, a black or white top, and a black purse with black shoes...NO FUN! Well, if you win, then you can choose the next item! lol.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by StereoXGirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif Well, if you win, then you can choose the next item! lol.
smile.gif

Lmao i dont think you guys want that to happen.

I'd end up giving you all pink and limegreen tie dye skinny jeans!!! wooohooo. If i only i was nicole richie's size.

I would walk around every day looking like a box of fruit loops.

yayyy i'm on time for this challenge. =)

i wish i could do this for a living, it's SO much fun.

olicoat.gif

you ladies have got me developing some serious lemmings! cute, cute, stuff! it's so much fun shopping when you don't need money! lmao~

Originally Posted by CellyCell /img/forum/go_quote.gif That's really cute! I don't have the patience for the software and search for all that... haha. thank you verrry much miss cellycell. =)

Ive never done this before so I wanted to give it a shot. I didnt feel like searching for a couple items cuz Im tired. On the next one I'll put a lil more effort into it. This is fun tho.

Originally Posted by michixboo /img/forum/go_quote.gif yayyy i'm on time for this challenge. =)i wish i could do this for a living, it's SO much fun.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v449/loca/olicoat.gif

That outfit is genius.

You kept it classic and yet you made it new.

I guess we need to step our game up!!!

Originally Posted by sweetnsexy6953 /img/forum/go_quote.gif http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-set/BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFkVqa1ZZaG1xM0JHMVFYYV RLZFpYS0EAAAACaWQKAXgAAAAEc2l6ZQ.jpg
Ive never done this before so I wanted to give it a shot. I didnt feel like searching for a couple items cuz Im tired. On the next one I'll put a lil more effort into it. This is fun tho.

i love those shoes! cute outfit.

Back