Trend Alert: Red Lips for Fall....

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh man.. i used to wear only red lip sticks.. From Cherry red to Wine Burgundy color..

Then nude lips were in.. and then lips gloss.. I threw every red lip stick away.. and Now i want to wear it again..T.T

Originally Posted by bluebear91504 /img/forum/go_quote.gif i have a really tan complexion, and i have yet to find a way to pull of red lips! any ideas? I think if you have golden undertones, a pinkish red might look alright. Perhaps a burgundy red, but I could see some classic wine colors not looking as crisp on a tan complexion.

Originally Posted by crazypretty /img/forum/go_quote.gif I believe there is a red lipstick for everyone ..except for me. Aww, of course there is a red lipstick for you! I don't know what your complexion and undertones are, but there are so many kinds of reds to choose from: corals, rosy, burgundies, browns, classics, wines... I am sure you would look good with three different red lipstick colors!

Back