Trend Spotting: Obi Belts for Fall 07

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
Spotted all across the Fall runways were Japanese inspired Obi belts. The belts were seen in every fabric from leather to ribbon and worn tied tightly across the natural waist. These belts looks best when tied over a loose dress or blousy top. So....would you sport an Obi this Fall??

Me...Yes. I think it's looks gorgeous and is a great way to show off an hourglass shape.

Nox

Reaction score
I have been wearing those for the past two years. They were fun, but now I'm starting to tire of them a bit. Time for something new.

Reaction score
Hhhmm, I don't know. I like them... but not THAT much. If anything, I like the 3rd one. To me they can stay on the runway.

Reaction score
Being VERY longwaisted..No. I like to see them on others but I think you have to watch the proportion to your size. Petites just don't look good with a really wide belt.

fashionfaves

Reaction score
They more than likely wouldn't look good on me, but I like them!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Nox /img/forum/go_quote.gif I have been wearing those for the past two years. They were fun, but now I'm starting to tire of them a bit. Time for something new. i was gonna say the same thing! i wore mines all last year through the winter and what not..now i dont even look at em! still cute though

Reaction score
They're cute. They're different from the belts I was wearing previously because these tie, while my other belts had loops or buckles.

Reaction score
I have got the fourth one. Its a red coloured top though with black belt.

Babyangel

Reaction score
never liked that trend...it looks like i was trying too hard.

Latest posts