UD Revolution Lipsticks

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by tweakabell /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My Catfight sample from Sephora.
Looks great!

I am definitely planning to wear Venom out to an art event tonight. This will be the first time I have worn it out so I hope it goes over okay. I am usually pretty confident about my make-up, but sometimes in unfamiliar art crowds I feel a little too trendy (which is really weird for me) or that I look too bold (again, not usually an issue, but nobody likes being stared at in a negative way). That fine line between being yourself and wanting to also be "appropriate" can be tough :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

This is what I ended up going with today, the lipstick is Venom. I am still surprised my husband likes this color since I have always gotten the impression before that he did not like bold colors other than crimson shades, but he has said he likes it, so that makes it even better. This was the first time I have worn it out. Nobody stared oddly at me or told me I looked bad so it must have been okay ^_~

Quote: Originally Posted by MissJessicaMary /img/forum/go_quote.gif

This is what I ended up going with today, the lipstick is Venom. I am still surprised my husband likes this color since I have always gotten the impression before that he did not like bold colors other than crimson shades, but he has said he likes it, so that makes it even better. This was the first time I have worn it out. Nobody stared oddly at me or told me I looked bad so it must have been okay ^_~

You look incredible!  The deep purple-red totally pops against your dark hair and blue eyes!  Thanks for sharing! 

Quote: Originally Posted by magicalmom /img/forum/go_quote.gif

You look incredible!  The deep purple-red totally pops against your dark hair and blue eyes!  Thanks for sharing! 
Thank you ^_^ /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I do really love the color!

Quote: Originally Posted by banapple /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I got Shame, favorite shade! I've been obsessed with dark colors for a while~ I have a feeling I will get more.

This shade looks amazing on you! I'm so obsessed with it. It may just be my next purchase

I looooove Venom soo much. Rock it girl! It looks great on you! It's the perfect bright "dark" color

I love you, Urban Decay! I stole a 69 sample from my sister (whooops
biggrin.gif
) and one day i tried on Venom in Sephora and HAD to have it. It's the perfect plum color: 

Shame is another must-have for me, then hopefully I won't fall in love with any more colors!

Quote: Originally Posted by mspocket /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I love you, Urban Decay! I stole a 69 sample from my sister (whooops
biggrin.gif
) and one day i tried on Venom in Sephora and HAD to have it. It's the perfect plum color:

Shame is another must-have for me, then hopefully I won't fall in love with any more colors!

That looks fantastic on you!

I got the lipstick and liner in 69 and it is THE BEST red lipstick I have ever owned. It lasted an entire night of dancing with no reapplication. I was lazy and ended up not removing it before I went to sleep. Lo and behold, the lipstick was still beautifully pigmented, still the perfect shade of red. It lasted for something like 16 hours and I ate at the dance. If you are a lurker who is considering purchasing this product, do it! You will get your money's worth and more!

Quote: Originally Posted by JC327 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

That looks fantastic on you!
thank you! 
smile.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by makeitupasigo /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got the lipstick and liner in 69 and it is THE BEST red lipstick I have ever owned. It lasted an entire night of dancing with no reapplication. I was lazy and ended up not removing it before I went to sleep. Lo and behold, the lipstick was still beautifully pigmented, still the perfect shade of red. It lasted for something like 16 hours and I ate at the dance. If you are a lurker who is considering purchasing this product, do it! You will get your money's worth and more!
right! 69 is the perfect red!! It looks great :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by makeitupasigo /img/forum/go_quote.gif

That's a beautiful red, looks great on you.

I'm secretly wishing for them to make a set of the lipsticks. Even if they are minis... I want them all!

Quote: Originally Posted by aricukier /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm secretly wishing for them to make a set of the lipsticks. Even if they are minis... I want them all!
I would love a set of minis ^_^ /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I would love a set of minis ^_^ /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Yes! I can never use a whole lipstick, minis would be perfect.

Quote: Originally Posted by yousoldtheworld /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yes! I can never use a whole lipstick, minis would be perfect.

Ditto!  I would so buy this! I love so many of the colors, but can't drop $22 on every lippie I want!  A mini set would be a dream come true!

Yes, I would buy that in an instant!

Latest posts

Back