UD Revolution Lipsticks

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by princess2010 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  These are all so gorgeous! I think I would buy every color if I had the money! Right now I have 69, Rapture, and Catfight. I adore them all! I've never seen a lipstick line where I loved every single shade. I was in ulta with stripes all down my arm trying to decide which I liked more because I love them all!!!! All you ladies look gorgeous in these colors!

lol i was in ulta with shades all over my fist lol.

yayayayayayayayay my boyfriend got me obsessed, streak, turn on, lovelight, and native for my birthday. Definitely did not need them, but omg I'm so excited and can't wait for them to get here. No one has ever bought me make up, and I'm like crying over how nice of him it was to buy me something I actually wanted. I feel super lame though lol. 

Quote: Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  yayayayayayayayay my boyfriend got me obsessed, streak, turn on, lovelight, and native for my birthday. Definitely did not need them, but omg I'm so excited and can't wait for them to get here. No one has ever bought me make up, and I'm like crying over how nice of him it was to buy me something I actually wanted. I feel super lame though lol. 
That's super sweet of him
wub.gif
! I love when my boyfriend buys me makeup (which is like 85% of the time, lol). I can't wait to see how they look on you since I don't have any of those shades yet! My boyfriend bought me Rapture, Venom, Anarchy and 69 & I bought myself Jilted, Manic, F-Bomb & Catfight.

&&&&
birthday.gif
to youuuu! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

awww! :')  the only makeup item my fiance ever got me was a tinted moisturizer by elf lol. i don't feel right asking him to buy me makeup. oh yeah he got me a philosophy body wash set for christmas a few years ago.

Quote: Originally Posted by xlisaa /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  That's super sweet of him
wub.gif
! I love when my boyfriend buys me makeup (which is like 85% of the time, lol). I can't wait to see how they look on you since I don't have any of those shades yet! My boyfriend bought me Rapture, Venom, Anarchy and 69 & I bought myself Jilted, Manic, F-Bomb & Catfight.

&&&&
birthday.gif
to youuuu! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I can't wait to see how they look on me either, lol. I'll be stalking that shipping notice and sephora usually gets to me the next day so hopefully by Friday! Thanks for the b-day wishes. 

Quote: Originally Posted by quene8106 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

awww! :')  the only makeup item my fiance ever got me was a tinted moisturizer by elf lol. i don't feel right asking him to buy me makeup. oh yeah he got me a philosophy body wash set for christmas a few years ago.

hahah, I felt weird about it for a minute when he asked what I wanted, but he was apparently going to buy me 400 dollar earrings that I did not need or want since I wear the same earrings every day, so he got a pretty good deal out of it too. 

My UD order came in the mail a few days ago. I love the bag, I love the liner and lipstick! I got the Jilted combo. I LOVE THE VIOLET DUOCHROM IN THIS LIPSTICK. holy moly I just love love love it.  

I got Shame, favorite shade! I've been obsessed with dark colors for a while~ I have a feeling I will get more.

Quote: Originally Posted by banapple /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I got Shame, favorite shade! I've been obsessed with dark colors for a while~ I have a feeling I will get more.

That shade looks amazing on you!

Quote: Originally Posted by klutzyleo /img/forum/go_quote.gif

This is Catfight after leaving multiple smooch marks on my husbands face...

So pretty!

That's so sweet! Hope you had a great birthday.

Quote: Originally Posted by banapple /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Beautiful!

OK they are here!! I never post pics of myself cause I'm super self conscience but for these lipsticks totally worth it...lol just deleted the pictures. Love light and turn on are my favorite of the ones I got. Love light is super close to my natural lip color and perfect for work appropriate looks.

OK they are here!! I never post pics of myself cause I'm super self conscience but for these lipsticks totally worth it. Love light and turn on are my favorite of the ones I got. Love light is super close to my natural lip color and perfect for work appropriate looks.

Those look great on you!

Quote: Originally Posted by princess2010 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Those look great on you!

Thanks!! lol I just deleted out the pictures. 

icon_redface.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by MissTrix /img/forum/go_quote.gif

That shade looks amazing on you!

Quote: Originally Posted by JC327 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Beautiful!

Thank you! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Shame looks so fantastic on everyone I had to run out and pick it up. I had to hit up two Ultas to find it in stock and I scored the last one I could find 10 minutes before they closed. So worth it! This brings me up to three, Shame, Venom and an Ipsy sample of Anarchy. I think Rapture is the only other one I need to worry about attacking my wallet for now =). I really love these, I hope they don't discontinue them for a few years at least.

Latest posts

Back