UD Revolution Lipsticks

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by caseybean025 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Quote: Originally Posted by meaganola /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I have been watching _Once Upon a Time_ (Disney princesses kicking ass -- almost literally, in some cases -- all over the place) and paying a lot of attention to the makeup this week (Netflix has the second season up now!). I have a huge fondness for pre-backstory Ruby. She might not be a princess, but she had *fantastic* lip colors.
Ooh! This is on my watch list on Netflix, but I haven't gotten around to it yet. Probably will now that I finished the first season of Orange!
I love this show!  Especially because Disney owns ABC, so they put in little details from the movies (loved the Beauty and the Beast one with Chip and Mrs. Potts)

Quote: Originally Posted by MissTrix /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  My collection so far...

I think it's safe to say that I LOVE these lippies! 

Protest, Rush and Rapture are now on my list! I have the sample size of Anarchy and Catfight. Then I got the sample card from Sephora that has F-bomb, Anarchy, Obsessed and Naked. And I have Obsessed, Manic and Shame in the full size. I absolutely love these!

Quote: Originally Posted by quene8106 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  lmao! i'm $562 away.  I'll probably hit that status by next february easily lol

I don't even want to talk about it! I qualified when they made the announcement and I have spent enough to re-qualify already! Too bad they can't automatically re-qualify me. I have to start all over again in 2014. But of course I clearly have an issue, and will probably re-qualify again anyway! I'm so ashamed! But I least I look good while I am! 

Quote: Originally Posted by ashleyanner /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Oooo...I wanna play (excuse the tired/puffy work eyes)!  UD lippie in Turn On...which is fabulous.   :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  And I might have placed little $1 orders from Sephora to pick up the sampler of Anarchy/69/Naked/Obsessed and the 100 point perk of Catfight.  I didn't like Obsessed too much...it seemed to have a purple-ish/blue sheen too it.  I have a feeling more of these are going to end up in my hands, though.  Curse the $22 price tag...

I wish I looked that good when I'm tired! Now Turn On goes on my list of ones I want! I love Obsessed though. I don't see any blue tones. I put it on over a nude pencil and it tones down the pinkness just a little and it's perfect for me that way.

I wish I looked that good when I'm tired! Now Turn On goes on my list of ones I want! I love Obsessed though. I don't see any blue tones. I put it on over a nude pencil and it tones down the pinkness just a little and it's perfect for me that way.
I didn't notice any blue tones either. And I put it over a darker pink lip stain. I think it's one from the Revlon Just Bitten line. That makes it a bit more of a rosy color instead of super pink when I want a change.

I love this show!  Especially because Disney owns ABC, so they put in little details from the movies (loved the Beauty and the Beast one with Chip and Mrs. Potts)
Thanks for the info! Now I'm even more excited to watch it! Beauty and the Beast was one of my favorite Disney movies. I think I saw it in the theater 3 times and the VHS tape broke due to watching it too much... Lmao. Good 'ol VHS. Kids these days don't know what they're missing! VHS and having to get off the Internet because someone needed to make a phone call... And that ends my trip down memory lane... Haha.

Quote: Originally Posted by RiRi38 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Haha...thanks!  It must have been halfway decent lighting and a "good" tired day.  

I've been meaning to come back here today to let you gals know that I tried Obsessed again last night...loaded it up on a lip brush (instead of using just my finger)...it came out perfectly pink and pretty!  I'm not sure what happened the first time, but it was strange.

And I'm wearing Catfight today, it's also gorgeous.  I think if someone were afraid of wearing a true red, this might be a good color to start with...as it seems to have a good balance between the red undertones and the pink.

I'm kind of hoping the boyfriend will say "Now, I know I just bought you a shotgun last week, but is there anything else you would like for your birthday?" that way I can pick up one more lipstick.  Is that being greedy?  
icon_redface.gif

Haha...thanks!  It must have been halfway decent lighting and a "good" tired day.   I've been meaning to come back here today to let you gals know that I tried Obsessed again last night...loaded it up on a lip brush (instead of using just my finger)...it came out perfectly pink and pretty!  I'm not sure what happened the first time, but it was strange. And I'm wearing Catfight today, it's also gorgeous.  I think if someone were afraid of wearing a true red, this might be a good color to start with...as it seems to have a good balance between the red undertones and the pink. I'm kind of hoping the boyfriend will say "Now, I know I just bought you a shotgun last week, but is there anything else you would like for your birthday?" that way I can pick up one more lipstick.  Is that being greedy?  :icon_redf
Not at all! And I'm totally jealous! Wish my bf would get me a shotgun!!! Lol. But then again, he's never shot a gun... So I'm not sure I'd trust him to pick one out for me. Lmao. Apparently I wear the pants in this relationship...

Quote: Originally Posted by magicalmom /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Quote: Originally Posted by meaganola /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I have been watching _Once Upon a Time_ (Disney princesses kicking ass -- almost literally, in some cases -- all over the place) and paying a lot of attention to the makeup this week (Netflix has the second season up now!). I have a huge fondness for pre-backstory Ruby. She might not be a princess, but she had *fantastic* lip colors.
Ooh! This is on my watch list on Netflix, but I haven't gotten around to it yet. Probably will now that I finished the first season of Orange!

6.gif
 that's one of the main reasons I love that show.

Quote: Originally Posted by ewiggy /img/forum/go_quote.gif

A girl after my own heart!  My friends were once deciding which Disney Princess they were most like, choosing one for each other.. Of course one was Ariel, one was Aurora from Sleeping Beauty, one was Belle, etc.. and when they got to me they were like "Evil Queen. Definitely."  

rotfl.gif

Yeah... nobody would ever mistake me for a Disney Princess. Maybe Merida from Brave if forced to choose but I'm much more of a Maleficent than a princess. 

smiletongue.gif

AMEN! Those villains are FABULOUS! I absolutely adore Maleficent
wub.gif
In fact, anytime there's an evil role in my studio's recitals, they always say: Hmmmm, who should play it? COOKIE OF COURSE! It's just so much more fun to be a villain. I've played Maleficent, Laverna (Fairytopia), the evil Queen in Snow White, the Queen of Hearts from Alice in Wonderland, and various others. LOVE IT!
laughing.gif

These lippies look so good on everyone! I can't wait for my Catfight sample to come in the mail!

Quote: Originally Posted by CheshireCookie /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Quote: Originally Posted by ewiggy /img/forum/go_quote.gif

A girl after my own heart!  My friends were once deciding which Disney Princess they were most like, choosing one for each other.. Of course one was Ariel, one was Aurora from Sleeping Beauty, one was Belle, etc.. and when they got to me they were like "Evil Queen. Definitely."  

rotfl.gif

Yeah... nobody would ever mistake me for a Disney Princess. Maybe Merida from Brave if forced to choose but I'm much more of a Maleficent than a princess. 

smiletongue.gif

AMEN! Those villains are FABULOUS! I absolutely adore Maleficent
wub.gif
In fact, anytime there's an evil role in my studio's recitals, they always say: Hmmmm, who should play it? COOKIE OF COURSE! It's just so much more fun to be a villain. I've played Maleficent, Laverna (Fairytopia), the evil Queen in Snow White, the Queen of Hearts from Alice in Wonderland, and various others. LOVE IT!
laughing.gif

Please tell me you have a pic of you in Queen of Hearts makeup/dance costume!  That would be awesome!

Belle is my favorite princess... because of her library 
wub.gif

Not at all! And I'm totally jealous! Wish my bf would get me a shotgun!!! Lol. But then again, he's never shot a gun... So I'm not sure I'd trust him to pick one out for me. Lmao. Apparently I wear the pants in this relationship...
i wear the pants in mine too. my fiance says that we're the black version of doug and carrie from the king of queens. i'm definitely like carrie when i'm pissed off, lol

i wear the pants in mine too. my fiance says that we're the black version of doug and carrie from the king of queens. i'm definitely like carrie when i'm pissed off, lol
Bahahahaha! That's awesome! I'm a total Carrie when I'm mad too... I get very sarcastic.

Bahahahaha! That's awesome! I'm a total Carrie when I'm mad too... I get very sarcastic.

haha. sarcasm reminds me of dorothy zbornak on the golden girls. her sarcasm was hilarious.  when carrie is pissed off she will rip you a new one and scar you for life, haha.

I just got a sample for 4 colors from urban decays new lipstick but I love anarchy& jilted is on its way! I really love the lipsticks paired with the lip liner:)

Streak is calling my name! But everything looks great, I cannot decide which one to get. Haha

In my wildest dreams UD would put out a set of minis for these.... but I suppose that's too much to ask for??  I am terrible at picking flattering shades and would rather have a bunch of minis to play with and decide that way!

I got my Lovelight order and I like it, though it's not as pigmented as the others. It goes on more peachy but as it fades you're left mostly with pink shimmer. It's pretty but probably the one shade that's not quite worth the money in my opinion. On the other hand, I picked up Fiend and Streak yesterday (daydrinking + Sephora = trouble) and I'm in love with both of them. I'll try to post pics soon. Fiend is a really lovely rosey pink for everyday (and buildable if you want more punch for nighttime) and Streak is a kickass vibrant shade for the tail end of summer. I have some MAC shades I love but I don't think I've ever been this obsessed with a lipstick line before.

Latest posts

Back