UD Revolution Lipsticks

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is the color Naked, I got it in the little blister pack quad that sephora had for a free sample last week. I'm in luuuurvvve.

Misroule I'm fair skinned NC15, but I have very red/dark pink pigmented lips. Native is almost too light (due to my natural lip color) but Manic is spot on perfect for me. I can't wear vivid pinks or loud reds either. I think for pink I should have bought Fiend instead of Native. Hope that helps.

This is the color Naked, I got it in the little blister pack quad that sephora had for a free sample last week. I'm in luuuurvvve.
That looks great on you!!

Quote: Originally Posted by KellyKaye /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Naked looks beautiful on you! That is one of the colors I have and I adore it. 

That looks awesome!  It's such a great neutral, really makes you look polished and pretty!

I got it in the little blister pack quad that sephora had for a free sample last week. I'm in luuuurvvve.

I wish I knew about this sample last week, I actually just BOUGHT one on eBay, lol. It was only like $5 or so, but still, ack!

Quote: Originally Posted by xlisaa /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I have been in love with these lipsticks! Here's three of them on me! Jilted on the left, Venom top right and Manic bottom right :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

They all look great on you!

Quote: Originally Posted by magicalmom /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Speaking of manic...

That color looks stunning on you!

Quote: Originally Posted by MissTrix /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Quote: Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I never ever should've come into this thread.

LOL! Once seen, Revolution lipsticks cannot be unseen. 
roflmao.gif

rofl2.gif

That color looks really pretty on you! Its also one of the ones I want the most but  I am trying to be good.

Quote: Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  so my conclusion is that these look great on everyone and I need all of them. Please no further enabling :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> :( lol
iagree.gif

That looks great on you! Now I want this color too :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Thanks for the tips everyone. I think I might get Naked or Fiend. I'm also eyeing Streak. Hell, I might get all 3.

I finally got the tracking on my Venom duo! Yay! I cannot wait to get it so I can take pictures and share them ^_^ /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> And I keep thinking that I want Shame more and more. I know I am pretty pale (paler now than when I took my profile photo, I think), but I love colors like that when I go out since I tend to dress like an evil queen 50% of the time anyway :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by MissJessicaMary /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I finally got the tracking on my Venom duo! Yay! I cannot wait to get it so I can take pictures and share them ^_^ /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> And I keep thinking that I want Shame more and more. I know I am pretty pale (paler now than when I took my profile photo, I think), but I love colors like that when I go out since I tend to dress like an evil queen 50% of the time anyway :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I love my neutrals when it comes to lipstick, but I am definitely dying for Shame. It's such a rich beautiful bold color and personally I love dark, dramatic colors on people with fair skin.

but I love colors like that when I go out since I tend to dress like an evil queen 50% of the time anyway :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

A girl after my own heart!  My friends were once deciding which Disney Princess they were most like, choosing one for each other.. Of course one was Ariel, one was Aurora from Sleeping Beauty, one was Belle, etc.. and when they got to me they were like "Evil Queen. Definitely."  

rotfl.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by ewiggy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  but I love colors like that when I go out since I tend to dress like an evil queen 50% of the time anyway :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

A girl after my own heart!  My friends were once deciding which Disney Princess they were most like, choosing one for each other.. Of course one was Ariel, one was Aurora from Sleeping Beauty, one was Belle, etc.. and when they got to me they were like "Evil Queen. Definitely."  

rotfl.gif

Yeah... nobody would ever mistake me for a Disney Princess. Maybe Merida from Brave if forced to choose but I'm much more of a Maleficent than a princess. 

smiletongue.gif

I have been watching _Once Upon a Time_ (Disney princesses kicking ass -- almost literally, in some cases -- all over the place) and paying a lot of attention to the makeup this week (Netflix has the second season up now!). I have a huge fondness for pre-backstory Ruby. She might not be a princess, but she had *fantastic* lip colors.

I have been watching _Once Upon a Time_ (Disney princesses kicking ass -- almost literally, in some cases -- all over the place) and paying a lot of attention to the makeup this week (Netflix has the second season up now!). I have a huge fondness for pre-backstory Ruby. She might not be a princess, but she had *fantastic* lip colors.
Ooh! This is on my watch list on Netflix, but I haven't gotten around to it yet. Probably will now that I finished the first season of Orange!

Back