UD Revolution Lipsticks

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by MissTrix /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I love how they all look on you, Quene! So flattering! You were made for bold colors! 
smilehappyyes.gif

If I have time this week, I'll work on taking some pics of me wearing them. My son goes back to school tomorrow and things tend to be hectic at home for the first week or so as we settle back in to a routine. 
thank you Trix! I look forward to seeing the lippies on you and I hope that your son has a good first day of school! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by CheshireCookie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

It's bad....so very bad LOL....you achieve VIB Rouge when you spend $1,000 at Sephora in a calendar year if you're a Sephora VIB member.
If I win a big lottery I will give you all the set of revolution lipsticks because aint no way I'm paying more than my rent at Sephora. eBay... that's a different story. 
help.gif
 hahahhaa What happens if you become VIB? Do you get a limo ride to the store? 

Originally Posted by mindcaviar /img/forum/go_quote.gif

If I win a big lottery I will give you all the set of revolution lipsticks because aint no way I'm paying more than my rent at Sephora. eBay... that's a different story. 
help.gif
nope. you get a coupon for 10% off a purchase and another coupon to use for free shipping. i believe you have to spend $350 to get to that level. i'm also at the platinum level at ulta. 
6.gif

Originally Posted by mindcaviar /img/forum/go_quote.gif

help.gif
Aw, you're sweet LOL....I may or may not be $50 shy of VIB Rouge....I plead the 5th on that...::clears throat::

Streak and Venom are the ones I'd like to try the most. Of course, Venom on me the albinovampirechicky will prolly look VERY FRIGGIN EXOTIC,,, possibly only able to wear to a club in the French Quarter. 

I have not bought anything at Sephora yet. I have tried Ulta recently and it is a very good store. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

ladies: have you tried the creamy lipsticks by mac? they remind me of the ud lippies but cost less. i have asian flower (a lavender), tea ceremony (a peachy nude) and good to be bad (a deep burgundy).  i'm a sucker for a very pigmented and creamy lipstick.

Well, this is a dangerous thread! SO many of these that I want/need. But I'm trying to wait for the Friends & Family Sale!

My list so far:

Catfight

Streak

Fiend

Obsessed

Lovelight

Protest

Originally Posted by quene8106 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

ooh. do you know when they typically have this sale?
Last year it was the beginning of October! 20% off.

So far I have Naked and Rapture and I have the sample from Sephora coming in an order I placed yesterday. I absolutely adore these lipsticks and feel like I need to have every color. My husband, though, seriously disagrees.

I am loving all the pics and swatches!  

I have 69 from my Ipsy bag:

And I bought Manic from the UD site when they had free shipping and 3 bonus samples.  I don't think I have a pic of me wearing it yet, but it's much more neutral than 69.  However, it's not as long-lasting.  69 lasted a full day with eating, drinking, and talking, but Manic doesn't last more than 4 hours on me.  Has anyone else noticed this?

Originally Posted by magicalmom /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I am loving all the pics and swatches!  

I have 69 from my Ipsy bag:

And I bought Manic from the UD site when they had free shipping and 3 bonus samples.  I don't think I have a pic of me wearing it yet, but it's much more neutral than 69.  However, it's not as long-lasting.  69 lasted a full day with eating, drinking, and talking, but Manic doesn't last more than 4 hours on me.  Has anyone else noticed this?
Great pic! Venom, 69, Shame, Anarchy, Bang, Jilted, F-Bomb, and Catfight are the longest lasting shades. They are also the most highly pigmented. I also think the shimmer in Manic may affect it's longevity.

I bought Native and Manic before going on a no-buy. I'm really craving Fiend and Shame, but so far have resisted.

Back