UD Revolution Lipsticks

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by CheshireCookie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

LOVE THEM! I tried so hard to stay away from them, but with 69 being in my Ipsy Glam Bag....well darnit, now I just need them all LOL

Here's my UD 69! -

They're seriously nailed it with the catchphrase....creamy, badass luxury.....HECK YES!
Very pretty!

Originally Posted by quene8106 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Here are pics of me wearing the lip colors. No other makeup worn beside the lippies.

Jilted (above)

Fiend (above)

Shame (above)
They all look amazing on you!

Originally Posted by MissTrix /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My collection so far...

I think it's safe to say that I LOVE these lippies! 
Loving your collection
lovelovee.gif

Originally Posted by MissTrix /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by magicalmom /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I am loving all the pics and swatches!  

And I bought Manic from the UD site when they had free shipping and 3 bonus samples.  I don't think I have a pic of me wearing it yet, but it's much more neutral than 69.  However, it's not as long-lasting.  69 lasted a full day with eating, drinking, and talking, but Manic doesn't last more than 4 hours on me.  Has anyone else noticed this?
Great pic! Venom, 69, Shame, Anarchy, Bang, Jilted, F-Bomb, and Catfight are the longest lasting shades. They are also the most highly pigmented. I also think the shimmer in Manic may affect it's longevity.

That makes a lot of sense!  My matte lipsticks always stay on longer than the shimmers.  

Quote: Originally Posted by mindcaviar /img/forum/go_quote.gif

What is VIB Rouge?
It's bad....so very bad LOL....you achieve VIB Rouge when you spend $1,000 at Sephora in a calendar year if you're a Sephora VIB member.

I think the hubby would seriously be mad at me if I reached Rouge
asskicking.gif
 but I would really enjoy all the goodies lol.

Quote: Originally Posted by mindcaviar /img/forum/go_quote.gif

If I win a big lottery I will give you all the set of revolution lipsticks because aint no way I'm paying more than my rent at Sephora. eBay... that's a different story. 
help.gif
 hahahhaa What happens if you become VIB? Do you get a limo ride to the store? 
Aw, you're sweet LOL....I may or may not be $50 shy of VIB Rouge....I plead the 5th on that...::clears throat::

icon_salut.gif
worship.gif

Originally Posted by allistra44 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by quene8106 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

ooh. do you know when they typically have this sale?
Last year it was the beginning of October! 20% off.

Sounds like a dangerous sale, I might get in trouble with that one!

Originally Posted by magicalmom /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I am loving all the pics and swatches!  

I have 69 from my Ipsy bag:

And I bought Manic from the UD site when they had free shipping and 3 bonus samples.  I don't think I have a pic of me wearing it yet, but it's much more neutral than 69.  However, it's not as long-lasting.  69 lasted a full day with eating, drinking, and talking, but Manic doesn't last more than 4 hours on me.  Has anyone else noticed this?
That color is very flattering on you.

Oooo...I wanna play (excuse the tired/puffy work eyes)!  UD lippie in Turn On...which is fabulous.   :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  And I might have placed little $1 orders from Sephora to pick up the sampler of Anarchy/69/Naked/Obsessed and the 100 point perk of Catfight.  I didn't like Obsessed too much...it seemed to have a purple-ish/blue sheen too it.  I have a feeling more of these are going to end up in my hands, though.  Curse the $22 price tag...

Oooo...I wanna play (excuse the tired/puffy work eyes)!  UD lippie in Turn On...which is fabulous.   :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  And I might have placed little $1 orders from Sephora to pick up the sampler of Anarchy/69/Naked/Obsessed and the 100 point perk of Catfight.  I didn't like Obsessed too much...it seemed to have a purple-ish/blue sheen too it.  I have a feeling more of these are going to end up in my hands, though.  Curse the $22 price tag...
That color is great on you! Turn on was one of the ones I was debating on getting and now I MUST have it! Lol. And that's weird about obsessed! That's the one I ended up getting and it wasn't blue or purple at all to me.

Originally Posted by ashleyanner /img/forum/go_quote.gif

GORGEOUS! I'm loving the soft flush it brings out in your skin tone! Very girly!

Originally Posted by ashleyanner /img/forum/go_quote.gif

that is such a soft pretty pink!  You look gorgeous!

I know Quene got through sample UD lippie in Catfight. I happened to place a Sephora order when the 4 color sampler was up. I haven't tried them yet. F-bomb, Naked, Obsessed, Anarchy

Originally Posted by caseybean025 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

That color is great on you! Turn on was one of the ones I was debating on getting and now I MUST have it! Lol. And that's weird about obsessed! That's the one I ended up getting and it wasn't blue or purple at all to me.

GORGEOUS! I'm loving the soft flush it brings out in your skin tone! Very girly!
Originally Posted by magicalmom /img/forum/go_quote.gif

that is such a soft pretty pink!  You look gorgeous!
Thanks ladies, y'all are making me blush.  
redface.gif
  I'm not sure what the deal with Obsessed was...I swiped some on from the blister pack with my finger...maybe using a lip brush would make a difference?

And let me just add...I meant to put "to" up there in my first post and not "too," my coffee must not have kicked in yet...haha.

Quote: Originally Posted by ashleyanner /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Gorgeous!

ETA: Seems like everyone had the same opinion as me definitely looks great on you.

Quote: Originally Posted by ashleyanner /img/forum/go_quote.gif

it looks pretty on you and i agree that the price tag sucks but at least we get what we pay for.

I am getting the Venom duo and the bag from the IpsyMe event. The e-mail I got said they would ship at the beginning of the week, to my understanding, Mon & Tue are the beginning of a week so... :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I realize Monday was a holiday so I imagine maybe they are shipping tomorrow. No clue. Anyway, I am definitely excited to get mine and I am glad I waited. If I like Venom and they go on sale for Christmas or something I might get Shame as well.

Update: Just got my shipping e-mail ^_^ /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Tracking does not work yet, but hopefully it is on its way!

Quote: Originally Posted by allistra44 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Well, this is a dangerous thread! SO many of these that I want/need. But I'm trying to wait for the Friends & Family Sale!
This.

I own Rapture and LOVE IT!

I want Venom, Fiend, and Lovelight.

Back