UD Revolution Lipsticks

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmm...Shame looks real nice, but I think it might be too much for my light olive. Manic though looks perfect! Gonna have to see if I not feel guilty about asking my husband to stop at Ulta for me the next time we hit up the Indian buffet we go to in Cville. Though, knowing my luck, they won't have it in stock for me to check out in person. Or I will last minute talk myself out of spending the money. Or I will look over at him zoning out on his phone and feel horrible for dragging him to a makeup store and walk right back out to his utter and endless confusion. 

Quote: Originally Posted by ZeeOmega /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Hmmm...Shame looks real nice, but I think it might be too much for my light olive. Manic though looks perfect! Gonna have to see if I not feel guilty about asking my husband to stop at Ulta for me the next time we hit up the Indian buffet we go to in Cville. Though, knowing my luck, they won't have it in stock for me to check out in person. Or I will last minute talk myself out of spending the money. Or I will look over at him zoning out on his phone and feel horrible for dragging him to a makeup store and walk right back out to his utter and endless confusion. 
you're near cville? i live in cville. barracks is having a sidewalk sale from the 5th to the 8th btw...

Quote: Originally Posted by quene8106 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  you're near cville? i live in cville. barracks is having a sidewalk sale from the 5th to the 8th btw...

I'm over in Lexington. I only make it out to Cville on occasion as my husband is in law school and sometimes his study schedule really doesn't allow for much free time. I think we were going to actually head over there on Sunday (and avoid the game traffic on Saturday), but alas, no time for dallying. It would only be lunch, professional attire shopping for him and Ulta-consolation-visit-I'm-so-not-going-to-hit-up-Loft for me.

Quote: Originally Posted by ZeeOmega /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm over in Lexington. I only make it out to Cville on occasion as my husband is in law school and sometimes his study schedule really doesn't allow for much free time. I think we were going to actually head over there on Sunday (and avoid the game traffic on Saturday), but alas, no time for dallying. It would only be lunch, professional attire shopping for him and Ulta-consolation-visit-I'm-so-not-going-to-hit-up-Loft for me.
got it. it's better to come here on a non-football day. i left for work early and made it on time by the skin of my teeth b/c of the byu game last week.

got it. it's better to come here on a non-football day. i left for work early and made it on time by the skin of my teeth b/c of the byu game last week.

Yea, I once forgot to check ahead of time and was left wondering why it was taking me so long to go half a mile!

I have been in love with these lipsticks! Here's three of them on me! Jilted on the left, Venom top right and Manic bottom right :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by xlisaa /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I have been in love with these lipsticks! Here's three of them on me! Jilted on the left, Venom top right and Manic bottom right :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

pretty! i like jilted on you the best and your hair looks fabulous! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by magicalmom /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I am loving all the pics and swatches!  

I have 69 from my Ipsy bag:

Gorgeous on you!

They all look so good on you. Such rich colors! Pretty Lady! 

Quote: Originally Posted by MissJessicaMary /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I am getting the Venom duo and the bag from the IpsyMe event. ... If I like Venom and they go on sale for Christmas or something I might get Shame as well.
LURVE the new profile pic! I got the Jilted duo. I'm pretty psyched. It's a really big splurge for me. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> also my tracking doesn't work yet either. 
beer.gif

Oooh, I LOVE Manic on you!  You look beautiful!

Quote: Originally Posted by mindcaviar /img/forum/go_quote.gif                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Gorgeous on you!
Thanks!

Quote: Originally Posted by mindcaviar /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  They all look so good on you. Such rich colors! Pretty Lady! 

Quote: Originally Posted by magicalmom /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Oooh, I LOVE Manic on you!  You look beautiful!

pretty! i like jilted on you the best and your hair looks fabulous! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Thanks! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I love Jilted, but I think Manic is a great neutral, but not neutral. :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I have quite a few of these as I am totally obsessed with them. So far, I have

- Catfight

- F-Bomb

- Lovelight

- Jilted

- Manic

- Naked

- Rapture

- Rush

- Streak

- Turn On

- Venom

I have designs on getting 69, Anarchy, Bang, Obsessed, Protest, and Strip and then I will be completed with these. At least, until new shades are released :-D

Quote: Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I never ever should've come into this thread.

LOL! Once seen, Revolution lipsticks cannot be unseen. 
roflmao.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I never ever should've come into this thread.
Agreed! This is dangerous. I just ordered Lovelight and I've been eyeing a few others. I haven't gotten my order yet so if anyone wants to post a pic of them wearing Lovelight I'd be very grateful. I hope it's everything I want it to be. Also any fair-skinned ladies want to share their favorites? I love a lot of the shades but anything fuschia is going to be a no-go on me.

Thanks! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I love Jilted, but I think Manic is a great neutral, but not neutral. :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

This is the perfect description of Manic!  It's the boldest neutral I've ever seen!

Agreed! This is dangerous. I just ordered Lovelight and I've been eyeing a few others. I haven't gotten my order yet so if anyone wants to post a pic of them wearing Lovelight I'd be very grateful. I hope it's everything I want it to be. Also any fair-skinned ladies want to share their favorites? I love a lot of the shades but anything fuschia is going to be a no-go on me.
I have blond hair and fair skin. I got the shade obsessed. I've gotten tons of compliments on it! Love the color.

Back