Udderly sMOOth udder cream

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
anyone else use this?

product_udder_cream.jpg

i looooove it! there's no spf in it, though, so i only use it at night. the second i put it on, my skin is SO soft. when i wake up in the morning, it's even softer.

Originally Posted by blondie36 /img/forum/go_quote.gif is this for your face and body? either
smile.gif
i only use it on my face, but my boyfriend's used it on his body (til he found out i handed him udder cream) and it worked just as well.

I love this lotion. It's the only one I've really ever liked out of the many I've tried. My skin is so weird about absorbing lotion, but with the Udderly Smooth it just soaks right in.

Does yours kind of have a pearly look to it? Mine does and for some reason that makes me like it even more.
add_twinkle.gif

CVS here I come! i was going to buy it but it said UDDER cream..I love you jenny! Ooooh CVS here I come! open them dang doors!..and Its really cheap..$3.99.

I asked about this cream when I first started coming to MUT. I wanted it, since I can't get it in Sweden, and heard it does wonders for the skin...

Ooh, i'm gong to have to try this udder cream out next time I'm at target!

Thanks for sharing!

Originally Posted by tadzio79 /img/forum/go_quote.gif lol!
roflmao.gif
let us know how it works out for ya!

I agree. Tell us how you like it!

I've used the one in the tube before and i love it!!! But, people always end up thinking I'm crazy putting udder cream on.

Originally Posted by empericalbeauty /img/forum/go_quote.gif Just got mine.
smile.gif
...How many hours ago was it that I said I wanted it?..haha..I dont waste time at all. You're fast
smile.gif

Back