• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Ulta: Codes, Deals, Sales, and Discussion

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I went back to ulta last night, at like 5:55, right before closing, to see if I could get those lavender scented products for a penny too. I figure they know they forgot to pull them, I gave them a day, waited Til closing, and THEY WERE STILL THERE!

so, new cashier that wasn't there the night before, rings it up for a penny, then tells me oh I can't sell these they are testers, so I say sure you can, they were discounted for that reason and she says I can't sell you this its only coming up as a penny! I said right, that's why I am getting all 3 of them! The assistant manager was there and this lady couldn't provide customer service if she was forced to, much less on her own, and was like no you cannot buy those for a penny, when God bless the first girl who rang me up chimed in and said yea she can, so and so said it's ok and that is the correct price! So and so being the store manager! Lol!

I got them in case someone I know likes lavender, it gives me a headache but for a penny I'll find room to keep them and share with the right person, or maybe even the little girl next door I mentioned is here for a few weeks lol!

It looks like it is valid on prestige but not fragrance. This coupon just says "Thank you for being a member" and it just randomly showed up. I have not gotten an email along with it like I normally do. Maybe they're still sending them out.

I hope mine didn't come in the mail on Saturday.  If so, it's in Ohio by now -- carried by the wind.  My poor mailbox won't stay shut.  I went out w/ pliers again tonight to try to fix it.  Darn cold metal!

@ so I moved from a location that is right across the street from Ulta, to one that is around the corner from a post office! What is exciting about that, is the lobby has 4 garbage bins meant for people to discard their unwanted mail. And people fill them all the time...once I know coupons are out I will stalk those cans for people's unwanted coupons!!

Granted, people mat not leave those, but I don't mind trying!! Lol!

ETA: I wish I thought of this idea sooner, not that I am a habitual dumpster diver but that's 20% off, possibly times 2! LOL!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm probably jumping on this early but if anyone has a 20% off coupon that they aren't using I would loooove it.  I wanted to pick up some IT for Ulta brushes.  I didn't realize that Ulta did 20% off so often.  I guess my head was stuck so far up Sephora's butt that I didn't notice all the other pretty stores and their wonderful coupons and gwps.  

I am also jumping on the bandwagon early and expressing my extreme need for a 20% off Ulta coupon! **hint, hint to anyone who might be in the middle of a no buy and also has remarkable will power** :hehe:

And...I didn't know that Ulta did this often either, I've shopped with them for years, but only for perfume. I've been platinum with them for years too, also due to my love of all things smelly! Lol! May is my makeup shopping anniversary, and I really didn't get on the Ulta bandwagon until even later so it's a learning work in progress!!

ET correct typos. I'm on my phone until I get a wifi password from the owners here.

I didn't get it in the mail, but Ulta did send me the 20% off thanks for being a member email. Putting my makeup addiction on hold and attemting a low buy for most of this year because I'm surprising my little princess with a trip to Disney.

With that said, first person to inbox me gets the online code :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

UPDATE: Claimed

My 20% coupon came today -- exclusions are fragrance, lancome, ud Vice, and a few others.  

Glad to know it didn't get blown to Ohio.  (I had so much mail today I'm wondering if the mail lady held it b/c my mailbox wouldn't stay shut.  I thought I fixed it -- but I fixed it too well, when I got home today I couldn't get it shut at all!  Fixed!  I ♥ my pliers.)

This is seriously hurting my feelings, but I'm on a no buy and I need to give away my 20% code before I give in to weakness!!! First PM gets it... Please hurry. :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

ETA: Code taken.

Got mine in the mail today...have to seriously consider what to get. I should probably get skincare, but I'm obsessing over the new Lorac Unzipped Gold palette and the TooFaced semi sweet palette. Like I need another eye palette.

Is anyone going to try to for the VICE palette re re release at Ulta on the 25th? I'm saving my last $50 gift card for it.
I can't get into UDs palettes too much, I have some I like, but I wanted zipped from LORAC and I think I waited too long! My Ulta is out, and last I checked they were out online. I just kept thinking...later, later. I'll be so bummed! But I did get my Sultry and Vixen palettes today! Can't wait to try them! The only other one I have from LORAC is champagne dreams, which I need to try again when I'm not just swatching on bare eyeballs (no primer, no foundation, no mascara...). Gotta give it a fair trial hahaha!

Also, kind of annoyed my Ulta didn't have the new zipped gold out yesterday....they really are not very up to date or well stocked. Hmpff.

Oh! But I was able to get something I only found online from the bonus point offer, called guerrilla warfare LMAO!!! I didn't know there was such a product! I picked that up in store while it was still 5x on dermadoctor.

Got mine in the mail today...have to seriously consider what to get. I should probably get skincare, but I'm obsessing over the new Lorac Unzipped Gold palette and the TooFaced semi sweet palette. Like I need another eye palette.
Oops that's it Unzipped hahaha! I kept thinking Zipped didn't sound right hahaha!

Latest posts

Back