Ultimate HairStyle Thread

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very nice thread!

Cuts that I like

hair1.jpg

hair2.jpg

hair3.jpg

hair4.jpg

school03hair6.jpg

smallchange_img1.jpg

Colors I like

images

36-article_v.jpg

Loreal_col_exp_7.3.jpg

brunetteashley2nl4.png

427699895_l.jpg

ummm at the moment im trying to find easy things that i can do that doesnt take longer then half hour!!! as i have a daughter etc and need things to be done quick.

I like the pomp looks but need to noe how to do this without a curling iron, and prefer it to be wither hair up with pony tail, or just the pomp and nothing else!!

this is a great thread for me to find the perfect hair cut that i want. i also tend to look at hairstyle magazines at bookstores to look for the kind of haircut that i would want. i need to head to Borders to look at those magazines and maybe purchase some so that i can look at it thoroughly and bring it to a salon when i get my haircut.

Originally Posted by Rockette13 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I have found lots of great pictures in the above albums that I have printed out, brought to my hairstylist, and had my hair cut that way. It always looks awesome. ;-) I feckin' love you. I just got back from picking up some more pink dye and was gettin' ready to search for some hair-styles. Something I can do with extentions....and there are like 4563545 ideas that I have in mind now. <3
This thread is ahmazing. Thanks everyone for posting up such great stylez.

@kaylin_marie -- I really love the first and second pictures you posted. Awefully cute.

Thanks, I'm looking for a new hair style and some of these have given me great ideas!

I just clicked on the hair style link and love the hair picks. I already own some hair picks and am excited to try some of the bun styles.

I love jen's hair from the VH1 show Rock of love. it is pink in the front and blonde in the back. too bad my line of work wont let me wear my hair that way

Thank you, thank you, thank you, for starting this thread. I can't tell you how many magazines I bought and hours I've spent searching for hairstyles and styling tips. This is GREAT!

Great thread.

I'm going in for a haircut this saturday and this thread pretty much helped me on what I want.

Hopefully *crosses finger* it'll turn out how I wanted because I don't think I ever had a good haircut
frown.gif

thought i might add some funky hair pics that i like..

will add some more when i get the time i love just googling hairstyles when im bored its turning into a hobby haha
vogel.gif

Back