Ultimate HairStyle Thread

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just a quick note to thank everyone for expanding on this thread! It's huge now!
smile.gif
I haven't been around in awhile, but just wanted pop into the ol' hair forum & it looks great!
smile.gif

xoxo Janelle

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Just a quick note to thank everyone for expanding on this thread! It's huge now!
smile.gif
I haven't been around in awhile, but just wanted pop into the ol' hair forum & it looks great!
smile.gif

xoxo Janelle

We NEED you back Janelle! You really should come back at least part-time! You've been SOOOOOO missed!

they all are great
smile.gif
but please help me with mine curley hair.. it is very dry.. what is the best to use?

Does anyone know of a short style that won't make your face look bigger than it already is? I've been loosing weight but i'm not where i want to be yet. My hair is short so this is the only option i have.

awesome thread!

i like your pics niksaki, i have alot of the same ones in my "hair styles folder" lol
smile.gif

I go to this awesome hairstylist and color guy where I live. He's very popular and since I work with rock bands...he does most of their hairstyles. That's how I heard about him.

He's pricey, but it's worth it because the only thing I really spend $ on is my hair. I go to him about 2 times a year because the cut lasts and grows out really well and the color, even when it fades...is still good.

This last time, he darkened my hair on top and around my face because I have blue eyes and the contrast between the two..works. Then, he puts reddish, blonde, thin streaks in the back and bottom sides. He cuts it so that it's layered on top to about my temples and then the rest is left long and razor cut a bit.

I have a high school reunion coming up next month and it's a 3 day event. One night, I'll do my hair how this stylist cuts it and let it be natural.

The second night is a formal dinner/dance, so I was thinking about putting it up some how. I have a long neck and it looks good to put my hair up with tendrils (?) hanging down, giving it a wispy look. The 3rd day is a family picnic, so I may just wear one of my favorite hats.

I am edgy, am a talent scout for major labels in the rock genre and I wear alot of emo kind of clothes....the ripped shirts, holes in the jeans, chains on my pants and the wrist bands.

In keeping with that...does anybody know of a good way to put up my hair for the formal, but yet still stay in the rocker style that I am? (without putting any more color in it)

Any good links to websites or pictures, I would SOO appreciate.

Here is my hair as it is now. It's longer than the pic shows..it's passed my collar bone.

l_931b49b2a2cbd49c9ca8d3aeaf753096.jpg

Thank you!!

This is an awesome thread. I already found a hairstyle I really like. It has the length and style and bangs I was looking for. I may well be getting this style in a few weeks. =D

sausagearms0532.jpg

Back