Urban Decay - Book of Shadows - Holiday Sept 08

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ugh, I want it. But all their shadow boxes tend to carry a lot of the same shades. :/

Thanks Ash.

when i read "book of shadows" i thought "oh, so it's a Charmed LE palette ?", LOL !

the colors look great, and i love the packaging. me want !!

Ooh those colors look great! I don't own any Urban Decay shadows, but with this palette I could try so many of them!

my heart just stopped beating for a second... i want that!! lol That is just the cutest thing on earth. All the colors are beautiful and the packaging just tops it all off.

wow lots more shades in this box than the others
smile.gif
i love christmas time

Omg I've been lemming for it ever since I saw it on the Sephora site! Hopefully I'll get it sometime this week .. gotta call up my nearest Sephora and ask if they have it in stock though since last time I was there 2 weeks ago, they didn't have it
frown.gif

Cute, I want
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by vesna /img/forum/go_quote.gif That looks so cute. I have way more eyeshadows than I could ever use as it is but that palette looks gorgeous. I want it! Dont we all...LMAO
biggrin.gif

i want!!! i'm going to call my local sephora and see if they finally have it in stock =)

Bella and Akathegnat, you both have to tell us how you like it.

Its exciting to hear there are new shades, and there's so many in there! I already own a UD palette but I love it so much I'd love to get this too. I have to go see it ASAP.

I really love this color palette! The browns, greens and bronzes look rich and a little different from what is currently out there.

I just bought this and mine is suppose to be here either today or tomorrow. I'm so excited about it because Ive heard nothing but good things! =]

Back