Urban Decay Book of Shadows Vol III

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah i know. i can't afford to buy it and the naked palette (not this close together anyway) so i'm going to wait for the naked palette. i prefer the naked palette, i think it's a better deal.

Cant Wait!!! Im Going to get this!!
smile.gif

Well i saw the palette in Elessa's video, and nope, i'm still not getting it. It looks prettier in her video than i thought, but it's still something i wouldn't use that much, and the packaging still looks tacky to me.

Now, the Naked palette, that's another story, i think i'll get this one over the BoS.

No i went to the thing in Sephora at Time Square NYC. I stood online forever to get this damn box! haha

sorry im so used to writing online that i didnt write "on line". lol

Oh thank god. I knew it was at the Sephora, but I am not in NYC. I thought I missed some online special lol!

How cool that you got to go. I'd love to know what you think of it once you get a chance to play with it.

Bad girl !
laughing.gif
I don't want it (Sirvinya made a review on it, and frankly there's only one eyeshadow i want from that palette so no point in buying it), but when i asked for the Naked palette at sephora, the salesladies let me to think i was already too late to get it, i swear Urban Decay is slowly turning me crazy.

I did not have any of the BOS and I really wanted it. My husband got it for me in London (with the Naked... yes I am a spoiled girl!) and I am very happy with it. Until now I have been playing around mainly with the purples (bordello, last call and rockstar are great together!) and more neutral colors but still did not figure out how to use haight and radium that are the more intense colors. The only shadow that I do not like is uzi, it has too big glitters and it is just too white on my skin.

You will like this palette for sure!

Hi everyone! For those of you that have the BOS III and still have not used radium and haight because they look so intense and somehow intimidating please give them a try!

I am more of a "neutrals" person but I have been palying around with them and I am absolutely amazed! They are both very smooth and easy to blend and I could not believe how they made my dark eyes pop. I paired them with "money" in the inner corner, it works great with both. Another great thing is how having a creamy shadow underneath makes them change color, especially haight that on top of a black gel liner becomes a gorgeous teal/green/golden shade.

I am soooo excited I can actually love those colors too and I just wanted to share
smile.gif

Originally Posted by internetchick /img/forum/go_quote.gif I wish I hadn't looked at swatches from Pursebuzz. Now I am getting this lol. ya know...the little voice inside my head tells mei should ignore you. but i pulled up purse buzz and oooed and ahhd....but thank you jesus for my purse being on the other side of the house and my knee hurts today so im not getting up. i LIKE 12 of the shadows...but im not getting up to buy it. i want naked more..and thats the story of the moment untill it shows up at your house you play and confess your love and then i cry...

LOL!!! Mine arrives today, and I can't wait. I have heard it is even prettier in person.

And having my purse across the room means nothing. I know all the numbers on my debit card.
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by internetchick /img/forum/go_quote.gif LOL!!! Mine arrives today, and I can't wait. I have heard it is even prettier in person.
And having my purse across the room means nothing. I know all the numbers on my debit card.
biggrin.gif

for the love of jesus why do you have to remind me that i know mine and my am ex and my master card and my effing visa too?!

LOL!! You can live without BOS III. I bet the fourth turns out to be a combo of two and three anyway.

Originally Posted by internetchick /img/forum/go_quote.gif LOL!! You can live without BOS III. I bet the fourth turns out to be a combo of two and three anyway. thats what im thinking. as much as i try i hate bright colors. i stare at them and never ever use them. darks and neutrals are who i am and im going to accept that. it would be a waste of my money right now. and i want new fall boots. so
rockwoot.gif

Back